BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Leann M.
Lancaster
This product is really harsh on my skin after I use it my skin gets red and itchy. It feels like I washed my have using sand paper after I rinse it of I'm not sure if my skin is sensitive or if it's the product
Sandra M.
Youngstown
I only gave this a 1 star because there wasn't a zero.  Normally am an Olay user for the past 20 years & love their products however I must say this was a total disappointment!  I used half a pump....didnt like the consistency in the fact that it wouldn't wash off, left a weird sticky residue on my face!  Also noticed some tingling & itching about an hour after using this product.  Save your money on this one....Sorry Olay but you can do better😶
Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
To this day whenever I see a product from okay it instantly bring me back to. Y childhood . I remember my mom using oil of Olay . Anyways , 5isnif a wonderful cleanser . I love the smell of it and and it leaves my shin soft with a soft glow . I guess they’ve come a long way from some anti aging lotion my mom us d to use back in the day lol
Laurel P.
My mom gave this to me because she didn't like it, but I love it. My face feels nice and smooth afterwards. It's also very moisturizing and I will do anything to have hydrated skin. I use this with two other face washes as my daily routine, but this is my favorite. Plus it smells amazing and lathers up really nicely.
Amy M.
Maplewood Minnesota
My friend snagged a sample of this for me. I love Olay products so I was excited to try it. I was pleasantly surprised that it was gentle but still a scrub. I like that it made my skin feel cool and soft. My face also feels fresh and clean after a small squirt. A little goes a long ways.
Sydney T.
I like this cleanser a lot!! I use a micellar water before hand to remove most of the makeup and then go in with this cleanser. It removes all of the rest of my makeup, as well as really cleaning my skin. I haven’t broken out from it either!
Mays A.
phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
Best cleanser ever ..you can notice how much is good from the first week of using it ..i use it every day cause its not harsh on skin its gentle ..cleans my face deeply ..also its anti aging !! my skin after using it feels bright and helps to reduce the lines by time
Kari P.
Edgerton, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Really enjoyed this cleanser as a second step after removing makeup. I kept one in my shower for mornings in the summer too. Unfortunately I wasnt able to conti ie using it once the weather changed. It wasnt hydrating enough for me.
Carmela C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Oddly enough, as it helps with glow and hydration, it also very much helps with oil control. It's really great for combination skin and helps to maintain a balance
🖤Julie P.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really thought I’d love this product and was so excited to try it. First time user and pretty sure I won’t buy again. I wasn’t crazy about the lotion-y feel or the smell. Priced ok, but overall fell a little short.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target