BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp

Start your review of Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ansley W.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash has been my saving grace! I have very sensitive skin and acne prone, but I don’t like using anything drying. This face wash literally pulls everything out of my pores but is so gentle and refreshing. To say I’m obsessed would be an understatement. I had been using the Philosophy brand Purity facewash, but after this I will never go back. Best facewash hands down
lindsay g.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it smells amazing it is part of my daily routine when washing my face. I use it three to four times a week because I noticed if I used it every day my face became kind of dry. Just leaving any product do you have to test it out and make sure that it's okay for your skin this is amazing for my skin it helps to clean my face but also makes it nice and glowy.
✘ к.
tempe
I have recently been using this as my morning cleanser and I have no complaints thus far!! the texture is nice and smooth, I have very sensitive skin and this seems to be doing the trick as far as keeping my face clean of acne!
Lenna K.
I just started using the product, and I already am in love with the way it makes my face feel. I get the clean feel, but with out the drying out effect. I have been using it for a week not, and I am not going to stop. I am so glad I gave this product a try, I am pretty picky with my face wash. I approve.
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
I really love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out like most cleansers, however I can definitely feel that it is cleaning my skin deeply and it removes every trace of makeup. I like that it is plant-based and mostly natural. It has a slight, pleasant scent, but not overwhelming.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Loveeee this stuff! For just $6-$7, this is a cleanser that will take off all of your makeup without stripping your skin. It smells AMAZING and seriously gives your skin an amazing glow. I love this stuff and think it’s a great product.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown , WV
I bought this to replace my Olay 8 hour shine control cleanser. It works very well! My skin gets so dry in the winter, and this helps keep it supple and smooth. I use it in the morning and before bed. It takes my makeup off pretty well too!
Stevie C.
Oceanside, CA
At first I really loved this product, my face wasn’t super oily anymore, it was clear and felt really refreshed. After about two weeks of using the product my face completely dried out to the point it hurts even with using a daily/nightly moisturizer.
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
I recently switched from Neutrogena to the Olay Cleansing Infusion with Sea Kelp. I bought it at Target for under $7. I love the packaging and the pump. This product doesn’t foam but leaves my akin feeling so smooth and clean. I have deep hormonal acne around my jawline. This product doesn’t seem to be helping. That but has helped clear up my blackheads and random whiteheads I sometimes get on my cheeks and chin.
Sandra M.
Youngstown
I only gave this a 1 star because there wasn't a zero.  Normally am an Olay user for the past 20 years & love their products however I must say this was a total disappointment!  I used half a pump....didnt like the consistency in the fact that it wouldn't wash off, left a weird sticky residue on my face!  Also noticed some tingling & itching about an hour after using this product.  Save your money on this one....Sorry Olay but you can do better😶
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target