CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received today in my mail from Procter & Gamble a travel size samples of their NEW Cleansing Infusions line, a facial cleanser and a body wash, they have a very pleasant fragrance of crushed ginger and citrus extract that make me excited to run at bathroom and testing them.

The facial cleanser let my skin face soft and feel so clean but those are amazing they both exfoliate the skin too. The fragrance evoked me to my island PR, the beaches, the sun and the sand in summer days.

The fragrance is amazing, leave my bathroom impregnated of it, and my skin smell so good. Definitely I will go to buy this product. Thanks #Procter&Gamble.