BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received today in my mail from Procter & Gamble a travel size samples of their NEW Cleansing Infusions line, a facial cleanser and a body wash, they have a very pleasant fragrance of crushed ginger and citrus extract that make me excited to run at bathroom and testing them.

The facial cleanser let my skin face soft and feel so clean but those are amazing they both exfoliate the skin too. The fragrance evoked me to my island PR, the beaches, the sun and the sand in summer days.

The fragrance is amazing, leave my bathroom impregnated of it, and my skin smell so good. Definitely I will go to buy this product. Thanks #Procter&Gamble.
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
Pleasant smell.  Made my skin extra soft.  Hoping it helps with clearing up the breakouts that I have currently.  It's a gentle cleanser which I like since I have unfortunately been torturing my skin for years with cleansers that are meant for teenagers (and I am a 36 year old woman).  Definitely appreciating the hydration in the winter months when the air is super dry.
Lenna K.
I just started using the product, and I already am in love with the way it makes my face feel. I get the clean feel, but with out the drying out effect. I have been using it for a week not, and I am not going to stop. I am so glad I gave this product a try, I am pretty picky with my face wash. I approve.
Hillary W.
River Oaks , TX
I really love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out like most cleansers, however I can definitely feel that it is cleaning my skin deeply and it removes every trace of makeup. I like that it is plant-based and mostly natural. It has a slight, pleasant scent, but not overwhelming.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Loveeee this stuff! For just $6-$7, this is a cleanser that will take off all of your makeup without stripping your skin. It smells AMAZING and seriously gives your skin an amazing glow. I love this stuff and think it’s a great product.
Mays A.
phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
Best cleanser ever ..you can notice how much is good from the first week of using it ..i use it every day cause its not harsh on skin its gentle ..cleans my face deeply ..also its anti aging !! my skin after using it feels bright and helps to reduce the lines by time
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I bought this to replace my Olay 8 hour shine control cleanser. It works very well! My skin gets so dry in the winter, and this helps keep it supple and smooth. I use it in the morning and before bed. It takes my makeup off pretty well too!
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I just recently tried Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Facial Wash. I was so surprised on how well it cleaned my face without over drying. It made my skin soft, refreshed, hydrated and left no residue. Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Facial Wash smelled so good too. I felt like I got a true clean.
I would recommend Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Facial Wash, which you can find at drug stores, supermarkets.
Stevie C.
Oceanside, CA
At first I really loved this product, my face wasn’t super oily anymore, it was clear and felt really refreshed. After about two weeks of using the product my face completely dried out to the point it hurts even with using a daily/nightly moisturizer.
Leann M.
Lancaster
This product is really harsh on my skin after I use it my skin gets red and itchy. It feels like I washed my have using sand paper after I rinse it of I'm not sure if my skin is sensitive or if it's the product
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?