BY OLAY

Unique Facial Cleanser Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin
Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash
Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth
Hydrating Formula With Deep Sea Kelp & Aloe Extract
Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 33

• I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE ...1 Answers
Ansley W.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash has been my saving grace! I have very sensitive skin and acne prone, but I don’t like using anything drying. This face wash literally pulls everything out of my pores but is so gentle and refreshing. To say I’m obsessed would be an understatement. I had been using the Philosophy brand Purity facewash, but after this I will never go back. Best facewash hands down
lindsay g.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it smells amazing it is part of my daily routine when washing my face. I use it three to four times a week because I noticed if I used it every day my face became kind of dry. Just leaving any product do you have to test it out and make sure that it's okay for your skin this is amazing for my skin it helps to clean my face but also makes it nice and glowy.
✘ к.
tempe
I have recently been using this as my morning cleanser and I have no complaints thus far!! the texture is nice and smooth, I have very sensitive skin and this seems to be doing the trick as far as keeping my face clean of acne!
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received today in my mail from Procter & Gamble a travel size samples of their NEW Cleansing Infusions line, a facial cleanser and a body wash, they have a very pleasant fragrance of crushed ginger and citrus extract that make me excited to run at bathroom and testing them.

The facial cleanser let my skin face soft and feel so clean but those are amazing they both exfoliate the skin too. The fragrance evoked me to my island PR, the beaches, the sun and the sand in summer days.

The fragrance is amazing, leave my bathroom impregnated of it, and my skin smell so good. Definitely I will go to buy this product. Thanks #Procter&Gamble.
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
Pleasant smell.  Made my skin extra soft.  Hoping it helps with clearing up the breakouts that I have currently.  It's a gentle cleanser which I like since I have unfortunately been torturing my skin for years with cleansers that are meant for teenagers (and I am a 36 year old woman).  Definitely appreciating the hydration in the winter months when the air is super dry.
Lenna K.
I just started using the product, and I already am in love with the way it makes my face feel. I get the clean feel, but with out the drying out effect. I have been using it for a week not, and I am not going to stop. I am so glad I gave this product a try, I am pretty picky with my face wash. I approve.
Linda C.
Aurora
Purchased at: Target
This has definitely become my daily routine every single day, I can not live without this!!! After I wash my makeup off, I then use this to give my skin a healthy nourishing glow. I have been using this for months now and I have seen a great improvement on my skin✨💖😊Cleansing Infusion Facial Cleanser With Deep Sea Kelp
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
I really love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out like most cleansers, however I can definitely feel that it is cleaning my skin deeply and it removes every trace of makeup. I like that it is plant-based and mostly natural. It has a slight, pleasant scent, but not overwhelming.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Loveeee this stuff! For just $6-$7, this is a cleanser that will take off all of your makeup without stripping your skin. It smells AMAZING and seriously gives your skin an amazing glow. I love this stuff and think it’s a great product.
Mays A.
phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
Best cleanser ever ..you can notice how much is good from the first week of using it ..i use it every day cause its not harsh on skin its gentle ..cleans my face deeply ..also its anti aging !! my skin after using it feels bright and helps to reduce the lines by time
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using the body wash version of this and LOVE it! Is this the same scent?

Target