BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBabor
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/25oz

CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz

by Babor

A fine-grained cleansing & exfoliating facial powder Creates a lightweight foam when mixed with water Helps gently yet thoroughly cleanse & exfoliate skin Formulated with Vitamin C & enzymes for brightening benefits Leaves skin fresh, smooth &...

Is this good for sensitive skin like rosacea ?
Start your review of CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz!
Dmitry P.
San Jose, CA
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Dmitry P.
This enzyme powder is a HG for my combo skin! It’s easy to use, highly effective and gentle enough to not cause any irritations. Makes my skin feel super clean and silky soft. I’ve been using this powder every other night for about 6 months and there’s still much more than a half of the product left so a little goes a long way! #babor #cleanser #oilyskin #comboskin [product:cleansing-enzyme-cleanser-75g/25oz]
Melissa W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Melissa W.
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Melissa W.
Use this everyday day and night. Unlike most other face wash I use, it is in powder form. To use just pour some on the palm of your hand, add warm water, rub between your hands until it lathers and apply to face immediately after. It is very gentle for my sensitive skin yet very effective. My face feels clean and “exfoliated” without feeling dry and tight. Personally I also love the fact that this product is easy to travel with. I can put it in my carry on no problem without worrying about liquid restriction.
Olga P.
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Olga P.
It is like it knows how to clean my face, without drying. Deep cleaning, that makes you feel as though you have just had a facial.
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Ade K.
This lightweight powder felt amazingly refreshing on my skin in comparison to exfoliators I've tried in the past. It's Vitamin C formula left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized! I'm definitely excited to add this to my routine twice a week! It's also safe to use morning and evening! 😌😌 #baborgiftedme @baborusa #babor #baborlove #OctolyFamily
Josie M.
Pigeon Forge, TN
I do enjoy this enzyme cleanser but I honestly feel like all enzyme cleansers are pretty much created equal. The other differences I have found in all the enzyme cleansers I have found is that Tatcha is the best and Amore Pacific breaks me out (all their products break me out). You do get much more product with the babor enzyme cleanser than other brands tho, so this would be a great choice to maximize what you spend. This bottle will literally last you a lifetime!
Наталия A.
Schaumburg, IL
Это прекрасное средство. мягко очищает кожу, убирает чёрные точки и неровности. После использования не стягивает кожу. Лицо выглядит здоровым, сияющим и ухоженным. Достаточно 1-2 применений в неделю, но также можно пользоваться ежедневно.
Juniper G.
Atlanta, GA
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Juniper G.
Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz is a great, affordable, gentle, exfoliant for me. I have fairly sensitive skin or at least sensitized with a lot of redness around my lip / smileline area and nose. I occasionally get hormonal breakouts around my chin area or if I'm super stressed one or two breakout on my forehead and cheek bone area and this product has helped me keep it under control. It's also just a great product to have for a regular weekly exfoliant. It comes in a bottle with kind of a shampoo type cap, and you just need to shake out a little bit on your palms and emulsify with water. It does feel a little gritty but it's more of a paste than anything and a little bit goes a long way. This has become a regular product that I keep stocked.
Narae K.
This product cleans the face ok and provides some exfoliation, but it tends to clump up when mixed with water. Also, it contains talc. So far the talc hasn't bothered me, but be aware if you have sensitivity to talc. I tried this as an alternative to Tatcha Rice Polish, but so far I prefer Tatcha.
Natasha W.
sioux city
CLEANSING Enzyme Cleanser-75g/2.5oz uploaded by Natasha W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing! I use it twice a week when showering. I put the powder on the Palm of my hands add a little bit of water on it and rub it with my hands. Once I’ve lathered it up in my hands I scrub my face. It’s amazing how it exfoliates my skin. I’ll buy again.
Emma S.
Seattle, WA
This is a great exfoliant. Similar to the Eminence dermafoliant or fizzifoliant, this is a powder that you add water to. This is gentle enough to use daily if needed but strong enough to not have to. No need to worry about micro-abrasions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...