iS CLINICAL

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been using this product for about a year, and I can say that it is the best wash basin I have ever had. I have problem skin and it does a great job with my acne. It is odorless, transparent in color, easy to use packaging, the price corresponds to the quality
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This product feels so luxurious! I used the youth to the people cleanser for years but it always left my skin feeling slightly stripped. My esthetician put me on this product and I am so happy she did! It does a great job of cleansing skin and leaving it feeling extremely balanced. Cannot recommend this enough! It is pricey but a little goes a long way and a bottle lasts me a few months.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really enjoyed this cleanser! It became one of my favorites and the scent reminds me of Johnson baby shampoo 🧴 it’s a light foaming gel cleanser that cleanses my skin thoroughly without over drying my skin. The reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it’s quite expensive. I’m out to look for an affordable dupe of this amazing cleanser.