BY SHU UEMURA

<p>for dry and sensitive skin conditions<br /> <br /> A luxuriously rich cleansing oil with plant extracts for dry or sensitive skin. This cleansing oil focuses on improving the texture of the skin, leaving the skin moisturized, nourished and more radiant looking.<br /> see more...

Neru Y.
Brampton, ON
My absolute favourite oil cleanser I would have never thought I was going to be using an oil on my face because I break out to everything but this is LIFE CHANGING !!!!
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
No harsh scents. Leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated. Didn't over dry my skin. Works well. Pricey but if given as a gift I wouldn't complain.