BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Pureorganic Technology This Luxuriating Body Wash Drenches Skin In A Light Cucumber Melon Fragrance And Contains Distinctive Foaming Agents That Lather Easily To Gently Cleanse Away The Day. Contains The Exclusive Giovonni Pureorganic Technology Blend, An Advanced Essential Oil Complex To Soothe, Smooth And Regenerate Skin's Lost Moisture. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Cleanse Body Wash Cucumber Song, 10.5 oz, Giovanni Cosmetics
  • "First let me say this stuff smells DEVINE! It's a light scent that doesn't over power and it nicely moisturizes my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I get eczema during this colder months and I love to use this. " in 3 reviews
  • "This body was is excellent for dry skin.it makes skin very soft and shiny.and it also smells good..love it" in 3 reviews
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Omg this is so super amazing. Wish I could afford this all the price is ok , but could be a little lower for everyone to try it at least once. Best company they have so many products. Please go check them out an order you will not be disappointed.
Mercedes V.
I love this body wash I uses this almost every other day and it helps keep my skin nice and smooth all day long .The product also smells so good I just love this body wash I would definitely recommend.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Cassaundra J.
Phoenix
I have purchased this more than once and love it every time. It's not a drying body wash like some I have tried. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it smells good
Maria R.
Just ok. I usually don't have anything specific when I buy body wash, I am constantly mixing it up and trying out different ones. I grabbed this one one day and when I used it my skin felt weirdly dry afterwards. Like it sucked the moisture out of my skin?
Stephanie W.
This product is great! Smells wonderful and cleans skin great! It's gentle and don't leave my skin oily like some of the body washes do. The price is good for the amount of product you get. I would definitely buy this again!
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Jheii G.
I have very sensitive skin, so it is nice to find a product that cleans well and smells good too. I have never had any irritation with this product. It doesn't have an overpowering scent either. Very happy!
Tarneisha T.
I have been using Giovanni products for ages. I found this particular fragrance at Marshalls,never realizing that they made body washes. The body was insanely moisturizing and smelled very fresh and clean to me.Sadly I have not been able to find this particular scent again,but it was great for the 3 months that it lasted!
Angie R.
WORCESTER
LOVE THE SMELL  IT SMELLS AMAZING IT GIVES GOOD SUDS ON MY WASH CLOTH IT KEEPS MY SKIN WITH A NICE SCENT LOVE THE FACT IT HAS THE CUCUMBER IN IT THATS GOOD FOR THE SKIN I WOULD ALWAY BUY THIS PRODUCT I THANK YOU FOR INVENTING IT