BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Pureorganic Technology This Luxuriating Body Wash Drenches Skin In A Light Cucumber Melon Fragrance And Contains Distinctive Foaming Agents That Lather Easily To Gently Cleanse Away The Day. Contains The Exclusive Giovonni Pureorganic Technology Blend, An Advanced Essential Oil Complex To Soothe, Smooth And Regenerate Skin's Lost Moisture. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Stephanie W.
This product is great! Smells wonderful and cleans skin great! It's gentle and don't leave my skin oily like some of the body washes do. The price is good for the amount of product you get. I would definitely buy this again!
Edna P.
This makes my feeling so smooth and really softšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜... it smells so good. The best part is that leaves your body smelling good for hours
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This smells so good and the best pasty the scent lingers all day. I love that it's a natural product and easily available for purchase.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I like this product but I do not like the smell at all. This part it does it's job and it's kind of expensive as well
Kellie G.
Kenansville
Omg this is so super amazing. Wish I could afford this all the price is ok , but could be a little lower for everyone to try it at least once. Best company they have so many products. Please go check them out an order you will not be disappointed.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Sagal D.
Laveen, AZ
This body wash smells so goood, it makes you feel fresh and clean after. The smell is not as over powering. I bought it ulta, it wasn't on the pricey side at all. I would def consider buying it again in the future!
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
This lathered very nicely in the shower. I really like the smell of it and how clean I feel afterwords. I didn't feel like it left residue and it was gentle in my skin
Amy W.
I love this product line and how it is sulfate free. I have also tried the leave in conditioner on my kids curly hair and it always makes detangling much easier.
Angie R.
WORCESTER
LOVE THE SMELL  IT SMELLS AMAZING IT GIVES GOOD SUDS ON MY WASH CLOTH IT KEEPS MY SKIN WITH A NICE SCENT LOVE THE FACT IT HAS THE CUCUMBER IN IT THATS GOOD FOR THE SKIN I WOULD ALWAY BUY THIS PRODUCT I THANK YOU FOR INVENTING IT