BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Pureorganic Technology This Luxuriating Body Wash Drenches Skin In A Light Cucumber Melon Fragrance And Contains Distinctive Foaming Agents That Lather Easily To Gently Cleanse Away The Day. Contains The Exclusive Giovonni Pureorganic Technology Blend, An Advanced Essential Oil Complex To Soothe, Smooth And Regenerate Skin's Lost Moisture. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Tarneisha T.
Tarneisha T.
I have been using Giovanni products for ages. I found this particular fragrance at Marshalls,never realizing that they made body washes. The body was insanely moisturizing and smelled very fresh and clean to me.Sadly I have not been able to find this particular scent again,but it was great for the 3 months that it lasted!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is great! Smells wonderful and cleans skin great! It's gentle and don't leave my skin oily like some of the body washes do. The price is good for the amount of product you get. I would definitely buy this again!
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA
This smells so good and the best pasty the scent lingers all day. I love that it's a natural product and easily available for purchase.
Edna P.
Edna P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This makes my feeling so smooth and really soft😍😍😍... it smells so good. The best part is that leaves your body smelling good for hours
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product but I do not like the smell at all. This part it does it's job and it's kind of expensive as well
Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Angie R.
Angie R.
WORCESTER
LOVE THE SMELL  IT SMELLS AMAZING IT GIVES GOOD SUDS ON MY WASH CLOTH IT KEEPS MY SKIN WITH A NICE SCENT LOVE THE FACT IT HAS THE CUCUMBER IN IT THATS GOOD FOR THE SKIN I WOULD ALWAY BUY THIS PRODUCT I THANK YOU FOR INVENTING IT
Teri B.
Teri B.
This product has such a creamy and cool formula and your skin feels fantastic after using it. The cucumber smell is so fresh and soothing and is perfect for the spring and summer time. I would recommend this product.
Sadies V.
Sadies V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash I uses this almost every other day and it helps keep my skin nice and smooth all day long .The product also smells so good I just love this body wash I would definitely recommend.
Cassaundra J.
Cassaundra J.
Phoenix
I have purchased this more than once and love it every time. It's not a drying body wash like some I have tried. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it smells good