BY CLEANPATH

• Anyone had better luck with this product? I purchased at Walmart ...4 Answers
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I tried this product once and absolutely loved it, I've been needing to get more. It has a wonderful scent and really gets my bathroom clean. I love that fact that its reusable too, especially for the price and how long it last! My only issue is is that my son knocked it off the counter once which caused the bottle to crack and the thing that holds the cleaning agent on the inside to break off. I think they need to be made with a little bit stronger of a plastic, but if they aren't drop this product really is awesome!
Rose W.
Auburn, ME
I love the fact that this is reusable. I have all of the products that the company offered. I think that it is worth the money, I would say that it was disappointing that where the refill screws in cracked once and I had to buy a new one. I tried to contact the company but it was pretty terrible customer service.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
This is the worst bathroom cleaner I've ever encountered. It doesn't clean well, it doesn't smell good, and the bottom leaked all over the place. I appreciate what they are trying to accomplish here, but back to the drawing board because as is, it's unfortunately not working.
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
I love what they are going after here. It cleans decently well, you do have to scrub some. I love that it saves me money and generates less waste. I found mine at Walmart for a good price. Highly recommend
Melissa M.
I love this product!! The refil pod on the bottom is simple. You're basically getting 3 bottles of a great cleaner for the price of one! Cleans great! I have nothing bad to say about this product, I would recommend this to everyone!
Heather B.
I thought this cleaner worked well and each pod holds enough cleaner to make 3 bottles, so it's a good deal. but it's a little hard to squeeze it out of the pod.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Anyone had better luck with this product? I purchased at Walmart and it leaked everywhere!