BY CLEANLOGIC #15 in Sponges & Loofahs

Ana R.
Bronx
I had try this sponge I got it basically cuz I like the way it looks in the package colors are fun and then when I shower it felt so good it cleans my skin without hurt it I really recommend it it's a good product good quality 👌🏼
Johanna O.
These are wonderful for exfoliating legs before shaving and having a smooth aftermath and also very affordable product
Emily O.
Great for traveling or for even using at home! They're super soft and are great for a relaxing bath!
Cari S.
I like that these come in a bag but the rope always seems to unravel quickly compared to others.
Kayla R.
Coal City, IL
Not to harsh on the skin, easy to bring with while traveling, and affordably priced. Good buy!
Maria R.
Brownsville, TX
This bath sponge is excellent product when traveling. It fits very well in the suit case.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Love these such a cheap and easy body sponge cleans your skin up good and exfoliates it
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
These are best for cleansing the face. But my all time favorite shower tool
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this sponge, I feel super clean after it. You can actually see a difference after one use. I lover hot showers because it opens up my pores and this helps to clean the pores well. I do think it's on a pricier side but we'll worth it. I would recommend this product because I had a positive experience.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Always have one in my shower ready for us, these babies are inexpensive, durable and last me a while before i need to toss it for a new one. This sponge isn't too rough on your skin and leaves that good deep clean feel