BY CLEAN+GREEN #3 in Cat Furniture

CEG1009 Features Odor and stain remover Solution to get rid of those unavoidable pet odors Works on contact Fragrance free Pet: Dog/Cat Product Type: Stain/Odor Remover Primary Use: Upholstery Color: Blacks & Grays Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 10.13 Overall Width - Side to Side: 2.75 Overall Depth - Front to Back: 2.75 Overall Product Weight: 1.35 see more...

• Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
  • Does this work well? I just use regular body spray and th...1 Answers
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased this because I heard good reviews by people here . I used it today and I found that it left my furniture looking new with no dog hair . It left a fresh smell so hopefully it continues with the smell and doesn't wash off.
Meghann L.
I didn't think I could find a product that actually worked and removed per odor but I found one! This product is excellent, and a very reasonable price around $5 at my local grocery store. I am on my second can of this product.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This product is a life saver! It is excellent at making my apartment and my furniture smelling fresh despite having an animal here. It's very affordable and an important addition to my cleaning supplies
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
For months my extended family had no idea we had a dog and a cat living in our house with us, because of this spray. It took the smell that they leave right out of our sofas, and made everything smell great! Definitely will be purchasing again.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Our cloth sofas started to smell bad after the cat laying on it and the dog laying next to it. I purchased this not too long ago and it took the smell out.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Got a pet? No one will know, use Clean+Green Dog/Cat Furniture Refresher for a great smelling home all the time. Even your pet will be happy.
Ty R.
Carson, MS
So lets me honest... As much as we all love our fur babies, sometimes they leave our homes smelling less than fresh. This is your answer!!!
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
If your house smells like cat or dog don't worry, this product is to the rescue. It will leave your furniture smelling nice again.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great product to use on your pets soft furniture. It really does remove bad smells!
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Great way to freshen carpets or furniture if your a pet lover. Work amd smells great! Love!
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where can I purchase this?
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Does this work well? I just use regular body spray and the smell literally goes away within minutes. Thank you😊