CLEAN White Woods 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Vanna L.

BY CLEAN

CLEAN White Woods is a warm, luxurious scent that embodies the pure essence of natural light dancing along a quiet wooded path. The fragrance weaves a cozy, comforting blanket with hints of crisp bergamot leaves, sparkling mandarin, creamy vanilla orchid, sandalwood, praline musks, and a dash of black pepper. Notes: Bergamot Leaves, Mandarin, Black Pepper, Calla Lily, Vanilla Orchid, Magnolia, Sandalwood, Praline Musk, Amber Woods. Style: Warm. Comforting. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a past Birchbox and loved it! This perfume is a warm, comforting blend of bergamot, mandarin, vanilla orchid, sandalwood, praline musks, and black pepper. I didn't even know black pepper could be used for perfume, but I actually really like the smell of this! It's a little boring, but in a good way - it's a warm, clean scent that I could find myself wearing day to day. Birchbox describes this as an "outdoorsy" scent, but it's actually really warm and sweet!
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a past BirchBox but this is now one of regular scents! I love that it actually smells like you just got out of the shower without an over floral scent.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
I like this, it's not a bad sent I wouldn't say I'd use it everyday but it's alright!
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little afraid to try this when it came in my Birchbox. I'm not a big perfume wearer and the scents and the name scared me a little but I wore it on a date night and it was just the right scent. Bergamot, mandarin, vanilla orchid, sandalwood, praline musk, black pepper.
Rowan S.
I went out discovering new scents after finally giving up on my signature Amazing Grace and this one knocked me out in sephora.
It's a warm, woodsy scent with hints of musk and yet subtle but unmistakable. First day wearing it and my husband just stopped in his tracks. It's soft, but it's sultry. Pair it with Clean Air and add more top notes of green.
Meleah G.
I love all the Clean fragrances, but this is by far my favorite! I love to wear it alone or pair it with Clean Air or Clean Skin! The sent is light, woodsy, slightly floral with a little musk. Smells amazing but not overpowering!
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fragrance of choice when I want something soft, but still definitely noticeable. My boyfriend always says "Perfume should be discovered, it shouldn't assault you." and this perfume completely lives up to that. It's soft, but not easily lost. Such a staple in my fragrance collection.
monica a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a warm and woody smell with touches of musk and yet subtle but unmistakable. The first day I was wearing it and my husband stopped in his tracks. It is soft, but it is sensual. Pair it with clean air and add more top notes of green.
Brittany E.
Victoria, BC
I have never been one to religiously wear perfume. Ever. I got a sample of this one in my monthly Birchbox even though I always check the box saying I do not want perfume samples sent to me. I am so so happy that I ended up with this one though because I can't live without it. I wear it every single day, new favorite for sure!
Genesis P.
Es un olor cálido y arbolado con toques de almizcle y sin embargo sutil pero inconfundible. El primer día que lo llevaba y mi marido se detuvo en sus pistas. Es suave, pero es sensual. Emparejalo con aire limpio y agregue más notas superiores de verde.