BY CLEAN

Cozy up to CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum, a fragrance that captures the comforting scent of just-out-of-the-dryer freshness. Blending the crispness of freshly laundered linens into an understated fragrance that is soft and subtly sexy, CLEAN Warm Cotton is perfect for the modern woman who is confident enough to let herself not her fragrance command attention. This handy rollerball format makes it a breeze to tote the ultimate warm and inviting scent with you wherever you may go! Notes: Citrus, Watery Green Pear, Verbena, Floral Essences, Fruit Essences, Marine Essences, Jasmine, Orange Flower, Musk, Fougere, Amber. Style: Soft. Crisp. Subtly sexy. see more...

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Really not my favorite fragrance. It has an aroma similar to Irish Spring, but less pleasant... Oddly. Maybe more of a men's scent. Reminds me of inexpensive dryer sheets.
Meredith M.
Washington, IA
This scent! I was never an actual perfume kind of girl until I heard a review on this brand and saw that Sephora had this as a sample you could get. I obviously took it and have been in love ever since! I even wound up buying the gift set of all the rollerballs
A L.
I usually like CLEAN's parfum, but this one is a little too sweet for me, and too musky. I prefer CLEAN's skin for musky parfum.
Daisy M.
This fragrance is just like the name says CLEAN. It's a walk to a park kinda fragrance. I love it because it's not so intense
Caitlynne  R.
South Bend, IN
How long does its scent last?