BY CLEAN WARM COTTON

An aluminum-free deodorant with Clean s original scent. This product s breakthrough formula goes above and beyond typical deodorant performance. The Exclusive Cotton Vantage™ technology helps to absorb moisture naturally, without aluminum. Reminiscent of pure soap, the time-released CLEAN fragrance has that just-out-of-the-shower fresh smell. It s everything you need and nothing you don t! What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates & Synthetic Dyes No aluminum chlorohydrate. No propylene glycol. No mineral oil. No animal ingredients or animal testing. In an antiperspirant sweat collection test, CLEAN Deodorant reduced wetness 18-22% over 6 hours. Most aluminum-based antiperspirants reduce 30-35%. So even without aluminum, CLEAN deodorant reduces almost as much wetness. " Moisture-Abs. see more...

• "The deodorant smells clean all day long." in 1 review
Gladys R.
I like this deodorant, smells nice not too strong, keeps me dry all day. They don’t use chemicals to make it work. My armpits are very sensitive so I decided to give it a try...I like it so far... my only complain is the price almost $20 dollars and the bottle is not that big....
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I have tried just about every deodorant/antiperspirant there is, and nothing...NOTHING keeps me dry. Clean moisture absorbent actually does. I have used it for about 2 weeks now, and I have not soaked through the armpits of a shirt yet. However, it does nothing for my odor. I have to reapply it about 4 times to get through the day. Because it is Aluminum free and keeps me dry, I will continue to use it.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
The name says it all! Clean products smells actually like that Clean. The deodorant smells clean all day long. It's not overpowering at all. It keeps you dry and fresh day and night. It doesn't leave white marks on clothes. It's a wonderful product but expensive. The deodorant goes for about $18.

Amazon