CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Spray Travel Size uploaded by Cynthia R.CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Spray Travel Size uploaded by Perri D.

BY CLEAN WARM COTTON

The Soapy Shower Fresh Fragrance Company™ Get CLEAN.  Smell Good. So pure, so fresh, it captures the feeling of a fluffy, warm, towel just pulled from the dryer or slipping into your favorite T-shirt line-dried in the summer sun.  CLEAN Warm Cotton wraps you in notes of citrus, lilac and jasmine over a subtle but oh-so-sexy blend of amber and musk. A fresh, comforting, just-laundered scent. Not tested on animals. Eau de Parfum Spray Travel Size see more...

CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Spray Travel Size
  • "It's kinda like the smell of fabric softener and fresh laundry, now that sound weird but it is a very soothing scent and it really helps me sleep." in 1 review
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,113 reviews
Really not my favorite fragrance. It has an aroma similar to Irish Spring, but less pleasant... Oddly. Maybe more of a men's scent. Reminds me of inexpensive dryer sheets.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
My new favorite scent! I purchased this from Sephora to try out and it smells heavenly. It's kinda like the smell of fabric softener and fresh laundry, now that sound weird but it is a very soothing scent and it really helps me sleep. I just love this perfume for making me smell so clean as though I had been machined washed lol.
Monica K.
At first I loved the scent, but then afterward, it left a lingering boiled egg smell. It had only happened to me once before that I didn't like something on my skin. Unfortunately, this one is not for me. Blah!
Perri D.
Las Cruces, NM
Nice clean scent. Smells a bit similar to the linen wallflower from Bath and Body works. It stays on your for a while then eventually mellows out. I definitely want to try some of the other scents from this line!
Kris c.
Was wearing this two days ago! I just love the scent of fresh laundry and this is that scent. Reminds me of sheets hanging on the line drying in the spring.
Sherri L.
Sahuarita, AZ
If you love the smell of clean laundry...this is a great scent for you. This line has other scents that smell fresh. It is a crisp pleasant sent.
Michelle S.
Vernon Hills, IL
I have loved this from the first time I have smelled this!! Everyone will ask you what you are wearing and they love it!!!
Janissa L.
Fairfield, OH
This reminds me of fresh laundry and laundry detergent. Very fresh and clean smell.
Katia A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Is it a strong flowery or soapy smell? Or is it like a dawn laundry detergent that smells amazingly fresh and clean, gently, and comforting?