BY CLEAN WARM COTTON

The Soapy Shower Fresh Fragrance Company™ Get CLEAN.  Smell Good. So pure, so fresh, it captures the feeling of a fluffy, warm, towel just pulled from the dryer or slipping into your favorite T-shirt line-dried in the summer sun.  CLEAN Warm Cotton wraps you in notes of citrus, lilac and jasmine over a subtle but oh-so-sexy blend of amber and musk. A fresh, comforting, just-laundered scent. Not tested on animals. Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

• "It smells like fresh laundry totally recommend." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite perfumes, I got it at Sephora as a birthday gift to myself and it hasn't left my side since!" in 1 review
  • "The scent lasts pretty long too." in 1 review
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I purchased the holiday set that had 5 scents, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the fragrances. This particular fragrance smells good but it smells a bit too much like laundry detergent for me. It was a little weird as perfume. If you like the smell of detergent you will love this!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Really not my favorite fragrance. It has an aroma similar to Irish Spring, but less pleasant... Oddly. Maybe more of a men's scent. Reminds me of inexpensive dryer sheets.
Heather B.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love this perfume. It has a really nice, clean smell which isn't cloying or overpowering. It lasts a super long time. Bought mine in a mini-trio pack and did not regret.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I really love this perfume. I bought it at Walgreens and I can't believe how good it smells. The scent lasts pretty long too. It smells very clean and light.
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
One of my favorite perfumes, I got it at Sephora as a birthday gift to myself and it hasn't left my side since! Such a happy scent too, its lovely.
Alyssa H.
When I worked at Sephora, this was the fragrance I would spray everyday. It smells like fresh, clean laundry. It works well with mixing, too.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Love this perfume. It smells like fresh laundry totally recommend. Last for quite a while but not as long as I wish.
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it last? Would you recommend to buy a full spray bottle?