CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau De Parfum

by CLEAN Warm Cotton

Inspired by a fresh, comforting, just-laundered scent this fragrance inspires you to take a deep relaxing breath.

Fragrance Family:
Fresh

Scent Type:
Fresh Florals

Key Notes:
Bergamot, Peony, Amber

Does anyone have a recommendation for scents similar to CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau De Parfum ? Thanks!
Is the aroma long lasting??? Is it worth the price????
Is it a strong flowery or soapy smell? Or is it like a dawn laundry detergent that smells amazingly fresh and clean, gently, and comforting?
Start your review of CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's kinda like the smell of fabric softener and fresh laundry, now that sound weird but it is a very soothing scent and it really helps me sleep.in reviews
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
My new favorite scent! I purchased this from Sephora to try out and it smells heavenly. It's kinda like the smell of fabric softener and fresh laundry, now that sound weird but it is a very soothing scent and it really helps me sleep. I just love this perfume for making me smell so clean as though I had been machined washed lol.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Warm Cotton...more like ‼️EXTREME‼️Cotton. Woah...this amplifies that fresh, clean scent 100 fold. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing because, if you love a soapy clean scent, this is a ✨MUST✨ for you. Think Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Toilette only more concentrated.
Iman S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
If you want an overprized laundry detergent smell, this will be perfect! The scent is very unoriginal.
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
I have both the Warm Cotton and Warm Cotton Reserve blend. I prefer this one to the reserve blend, because of it's hint of floralness. It smells like clean and fresh laundry, which is a perfect rainy day or sunny day scent. I would 100% buy it again.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
This perfume is one of my absolute favorite perfumes. It has a nice bottle. Spray nozzle always works perfectly. It smells unlike any other perfume. Very high quality scent. Smells so fresh! You feel so clean and fresh once you spritz this on. Will buy again!
Erika L.
Port Aransas, TX
It has has a crisp but exotic scent. It is not overpowering, and it gives subtle hints of the fragrance all day. My husband loves smelling it on me too. Great for everyday use.
Calyn B.
This is THE BEST summer fragrance! I cannot get enough when I wear this product and get compliments every. single. time. Warm cotton is my go-to summer perfume!
Michelle F.
Canoga Park, CA
CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau De Parfum uploaded by Michelle F.
This is my favorite scent ever. It smells just like laundry. I have the rollerball and the full size. A little goes a long way. It lasts literally all day. I love this and I’ll never stop using this.
Randi Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've finally found my signature scent! I love this so much! It smells so fresh and so clean, clean! 😎 It's smells like fresh laundry, but better. I love that it doesn't really smell like "perfume." If someone were to smell it on you, they'd probably just assume you were fresh out the shower or that your clothes were fresh out the dryer. It lasts all day and isn't overpowering. Just light, fresh, and clean. Literally perfect.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Really not my favorite fragrance. It has an aroma similar to Irish Spring, but less pleasant... Oddly. Maybe more of a men's scent. Reminds me of inexpensive dryer sheets.