BY CLEAN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Warm Cashmere Eau de Parfum - The smoothness of fig mixed with sweet crispness of cassis brings you back to the simple moments of comfort layering with cashmere on a crisp fall day. Warm Cashmere Eau de Parfum by Clean features notes of bergamot, cassis, orris, and cedarwood.Fragrance Notes:Top - Bergamot, blood orange, cassisMiddle - African orchid, orrisBase - Vetiver Haiti, cedarwood, musk - Warm Cashmere Eau de Parfum see more...

Review (1)
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I am a HUGE fan of the entire Clean collection of fragrances! My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas this year along with the regular Cashmere fragrance. The Warm Cashmere has a soft yet warm aroma, it is very mild but still excellent in my opinion. Clean fragrances can be layered, which makes the fragrances even more unique. I've layered this with Cashmere and Warm Woods & the blends are also soft yet fragrant. This is one of the very few fragrances I've had that wears all day. I would buy this again in a heart beat. It is a very high quality fragrance in my opinion for the price.

back