BeautyFaceFacial Skincare7th Heaven
Clean Up Volcanic Mud Exfoliating Masque 059 oz 17 Grams

Clean Up Volcanic Mud Exfoliating Masque 0.59 oz. 17 Grams

by 7th Heaven

Moroccan volcanic clay -- we call it wonder mud!... Finely ground Lava Pumice and Witch Hazel; it`ll work wonders to flush out your pores and condition your skin -- a super hero for a wonder(ful) woman`s skin. Suitable for normal and oily skin conditions.

Where are these exfoliating masks???! I need these!!
Start your review of Clean Up Volcanic Mud Exfoliating Masque 0.59 oz. 17 Grams!
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
Purely synthetic ingredients feels grimy after washing off .I won't use these again I'll stick with the creme shop masks.
Rameen A.
It gives you a fresh glow and you do not break out. The texture can irritate some people but it’s worth it. Doing it weekly will give you a glow and polish. [product:7th-heaven-creamy-coconut-mud-face-mask-moisturize-&-refresh-05oz] is also a very good one in fact I felt much more happier with the results.
Amber R.
Clean Up Volcanic Mud Exfoliating Masque 0.59 oz. 17 Grams uploaded by Amber R.
Really good on skin and easy to remove and it really works my skin feels much less oily and I also recommend the other face masks from 7th heaven
Ellie R.
I didn't really like this product I got it because i had a bad breakout. It seemed to clear my skin slightly but would have prefered if it hadn't stripped my skin as much.