BY CLEAN ULTIMATE

Fragrance Family: Fresh - CitrusTop Note: Italian Bergamot, Provencal LemonHeart Note: Lavender, Jasmine, White Rose, MuguetBase Note: Neroli, Musk The Soapy Shower Fresh Fragrance Company™ Get Clean.  Smell Good. Soapy, shower fresh fragrances, inspired by soap The Ultimate Clean Experience! Clean Ultimate combines juicy notes of Italian Bergamot and Provencal Lemon with Lavender, Jasmine, White Rose and Muguet, and then intertwines them with sensual Neroli and Musk to create a fragrance experience filled with freshness, warmth and depth. Not tested on animals. Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
I think this fragrance is nice. I recently went to South Moon Under and sampled their CLEAN perfumes. It has a slightly strong smell that is kind of gender neutral. It smells clean and fresh. If you don't like stronger cotton-type fragrances this is probably not for you.
Brieanna S.
This fragrance was not for me. I did not enjoy it. I may be more of a men's secnt but either way it was too clean for my taste i like a bit more warmth in my scents or vanilla.
Diane V.
This is a scent that is gender neutral. If you like clean scent perfumes this is for you. If you don't then you should avoid it.