BY CLEAN

Clean Skin & Vanilla creates a fresh, beachy take on a creamy vanilla fragrance.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

• Hedione, mandarin, red apple, chocolate, coconut, Madagascar vanilla, ambrox, creamy musk and Haitian vetiver.

FRAGRANCE DETAILS

• 5.9 oz.
  • Eau fraiche

• Would love to try this scent. It seems perfect for summer!2 Answers
  • Where is this sold?!?? The Clean Skin is one of my absolu...1 Answers
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Think of a cocktail that vanilla, coconut, and chocolate with a hint of Musk... If that doesn't scream deliciousness to you I don't know what will. For a body spray this is fantastic. If you're not into perfume because they might give you headaches or make you nauseous then I would recommend trying this out. It's light but not too light where it goes unnoticed. I typically wear body sprays after working out or right before going to bed or during the summer. This is good quality. It doesn't smell like alcohol at all. I love the Clean Skin line.
Jessica W.
I give I three stars because the fragrance is very long lasting. I’m not a huge fan of vanilla and I found it to be a little to strong for my taste. If you like vanilla this scent is for you!
Yvonne W.
It smells great. I love the fresh clean smell of it. Its on my wish list for any gifts my children may give me. My friend says its long lasting clean smell. Its good for work, church, a night out on the town or just ever day. Its an all around all time smell.
Annalisa S.
Columbus, GA
Clean, light and fresh. Not overpowering and priced well. I like it because along with the vanilla it also has a clean scent. The packaging is nice. It's a good sized bottle. I always get compliments with it on.
Jodi H.
Allen
This scent smells so amazing and I have been out of it but looking often. I will for sure get 2 bottles as soon as I see it. The smell is not too strong and lasts longer than other perfumes also.
Sana B.
I love perfume a lot and use all kinds because I love change. I use the cheapest and the most expensive but my favorite aroma is the vanilla smell 😍😍😍😍😍
I adore the vanilla fragrance 😢😢😢
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
one of my favorite scents from their with a splash line that is discontinued , i love the packaging and bottle . i have used it so often iam almost out . recommend it completely.
Imane b.
83400
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Would love to try this scent. It seems perfect for summer!
Illiana V.
Where is this sold?!?? The Clean Skin is one of my absolute favorite scents!!