CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Krystal P.CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Chloe C.

BY CLEAN

This fragrance captures the delicate scent of bare skin. Hints of dewy flower petals wrap around notes of pure creaminess and warm musk to evoke the simple scent of touchable skin. Enticing, fresh, pure. Clean skin at its best. Notes: Sheer Honeydew, Lotus Blossom, Fresh Air Accord, Dewy Petals, Aquatic Notes, Blue Rose, White Musks, Amber Wood, Creamy Vanilla. Style: Enticing. Fresh. Pure. see more...

• What does this smell like? I have clean's other fragrance...2 Answers
  • Has anyone try this clean skin ? , I curious about the pr...1 Answers
  • Where are ppl finding this at? I've seen it at kohls and ...2 Answers
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my new signature scent. It’s just a stunning soft musky vanilla floral. For Christmas I was given a sample box with a certificate for a full size of the scent I liked the most. The first time I sampled it my husband couldn’t stop smelling me! Previously my faves were Candy Kiss by Prada & the original DKNY Pure. Skin is much more balanced IMO. I personally feel the sillage is just right & I love that it smells the same when it has dried down as when it is first sprayed. It has just a teensy hint of amber; normally I can’t wear amber as it triggers a migraine but it’s so subtle in Skin. The other amazing part of this perfume is their eco footprint. The bottles & all packaging are recyclable, all ingredients are cruelty free & they work hard to minimize their carbon/eco footprint.
Tamara J.
I received a sample of CLEAN Skin EAu de Parfum recently and I absolutely hated it.  It smelled like bare skin if that skin had not been washed in about a week and had been outside in 101 degree heat and humidity.  This scent was quite repulsive to me
Nikki M.
How did I not know about this? I love Clean's perfumes. This is definitely more purfumey than their others but it's not overpowering like so many other brands. This really does make you think of clean, beautiful skin. Perfect for a date! I'm sold.
Lauren G.
New York
LOVE THIS SMELL! I hate using perfumes because I find that they’re all way too strong for me, but I really loved the smell of this one and I’m so glad I got it in my Birchbox!
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
Bought this perfume and it’s become my #1 favorite perfume! I wore it on vacation with my husband and after we got back he kept saying how I smelled like our trip! The staying power was wonderful. I love the light but district scent it offers. I do plan on repurchasing!
rebecca M.
I have been wearing this perfume for over 5 years and it has become my signature. It’s very skin like with honey dew and dewy petals with some amber and vanilla in the dry down- which creates a very warm, sexy skin scent. Please CLEAN do not discontinue this scent.
Courtney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Clean Skin’s perfume and body spray line. Was lucky enough to get some free from a photo shoot I did with them. They really are such pure fragrances. They smell just like their names. Always feel fresh and “Clean” wearing them 😊
Jaclyn P.
I have always loved Clean's line of fragrances. I don't usually like "perfumey" type scents and find them overpowering. Clean has mastered the art of delicate, fresh scents that really just smell... well... clean. Skin has been one of my favorites for a while. I love it as an everyday fragrance and find it to be a comforting smell if that makes sense. I took off one start because like almost all of their fragrances, I don't find that this lasts very long. By 12 PM I can usually only detect lingering traces. I carry a rollerball for this very reason ;)
Marissa L.
Erlanger, KY
I am typically weary of higher end perfumes due to their tendency to be overpowering, but this product is subtle and lovely! I originally was sent a sample from Birchbox and gave it a try. The scent is great and it is long lasting, plus my boyfriend said he loved it one me. I ended up buying the original sized bottle just for that! Wearable for any occasion and it gets a lot of compliments! I love all my perfumes but this one tops the list!
Emily T.
Clean skin is one of my favorite scents!! I describe it as musky yet fresh, with a touch of sweetness. It feels flirty and cozy at the same time, without being overly girly or feminine. It meets in the middle with all of the things I love! My one complaint is that the scent doesn't last for more than 10 minutes on my skin. My bottle is a bit old so maybe that's why, but I could douse myself in this and no one would know. Going to try out the reserve version of this next because it's supposed to last a bit longer, and also because it carries just a touch more sweetness! CLEAN Reserve Skin Eau de Parfum
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Where are ppl finding this at? I've seen it at kohls and sephora limited times. I would love to find a set that includes more than just the perfume. CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
What does this smell like? I have clean's other fragrances like warm cotton and fresh laundry and air and rain- but skin....what does clean skin smell like? Soap? I'm puzzled by this.
Leonela B.
Comitán de Domiguez
Has anyone try this clean skin ? , I curious about the product and how it works in oily skin?

back