CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Chloe C.CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Krystal P.CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY CLEAN

This fragrance captures the delicate scent of bare skin. Hints of dewy flower petals wrap around notes of pure creaminess and warm musk to evoke the simple scent of touchable skin. Enticing, fresh, pure. Clean skin at its best. Notes: Sheer Honeydew, Lotus Blossom, Fresh Air Accord, Dewy Petals, Aquatic Notes, Blue Rose, White Musks, Amber Wood, Creamy Vanilla. Style: Enticing. Fresh. Pure. see more...

• Has anyone try this clean skin ? , I curious about the product an...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? I have clean's other fragrances like w...1 Answers
  • Where are ppl finding this at? I've seen it at ko... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this is a rollerball and I quite enjoy it. Clean Skin is more masculine than I normally wear, but I find that it pairs well with my floral fragrances. It lasts well and warms up nicely with my skin. If you're looking for a fresh, simple scent, clean skin is a good one. The price is reasonable too
Jacinda W.
Columbia, KY
I fell in love with this perfume when I received a sample roller for my birthday from Sephora. It's very well priced for the time that it lasts. It also has a long last fragrance. The scent is very crisp and I get a lot of compliments on it.
Amy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally only wear bath and body Works body sprays but when I smelled this i fell in love! It really does have a clean skin smell. Very refreshing smell. I love it!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a sexy and warm scent. On my skin I can smell some floral and musk which I love. The best part is when it settles... it almost smells like vanilla. Just really yummy. I always get compliments on this scent from men. It's super sexy. It's long lasting. A little on the pressure points and you're good to go. My fiance loves anything that has a subtle vanilla scent so I save this for him. I would say you can wear this as a daytime or nighttime scent. Its not over powering at all. If you're not into vanilla scent then steer clear of your because once it settles you can smell the vanilla. I typically save mine for date nights.
Emily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean skin is one of my favorite scents!! I describe it as musky yet fresh, with a touch of sweetness. It feels flirty and cozy at the same time, without being overly girly or feminine. It meets in the middle with all of the things I love! My one complaint is that the scent doesn't last for more than 10 minutes on my skin. My bottle is a bit old so maybe that's why, but I could douse myself in this and no one would know. Going to try out the reserve version of this next because it's supposed to last a bit longer, and also because it carries just a touch more sweetness! CLEAN Reserve Skin Eau de Parfum
Amy Catherine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of CLEAN Skin Eau de Parfum in my June Birchbox. Honestly, I am not a huge fan of this scent for myself BUT it does smell really nice. It smells really lovely and clean. I would describe it as fresh laundry + fresh flowers + a spa. I do think that it is a very nice scent, it just isn't for me personally.
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly can't describe this scent besides saying it's just intoxicating. I chose this perfume to wear on my wedding day. It's the perfect mix of sweet, fresh and warm. If you can find this at Sephora, try it on. I have a rollerball size of this and the matching lotion!
Courtney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Clean Skin’s perfume and body spray line. Was lucky enough to get some free from a photo shoot I did with them. They really are such pure fragrances. They smell just like their names. Always feel fresh and “Clean” wearing them 😊
Lupita L.
It has become my favorite perfume of all time. I love my other perfumes (chloe, roses de chloe, miss dior blooming bouquet, etc) but i hate that this is not in a bigger size! I am almost out and i need to run and get another one. The most noticeable notes that last in my skin is the vanilla (subtle not annoyingly sweet) and the honeydew. My husband loves this on me. It is light, fresh and a bit warm...it is delicious!!! try it!!!
Sarah G.
North Charleston, SC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance! I am not a huge perfume junkie, mainly because I am picky. I hate the perfumes that smell like a nursing home, manly, or like you stepped out of a candy store. This is such a light, refreshing smell. It does have a bit of a sweet smell, but it is balanced with a slight musk smell. Compared to other brands, the price is not overboard; it's reasonable. It is my go-to choice of fragrance most days!!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? I have clean's other fragrances like warm cotton and fresh laundry and air and rain- but skin....what does clean skin smell like? Soap? I'm puzzled by this.
Leonela B.
Comitán de Domiguez
Has anyone try this clean skin ? , I curious about the product and how it works in oily skin?
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where are ppl finding this at? I've seen it at kohls and sephora limited times. I would love to find a set that includes more than just the perfume. CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray