CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Krystal P.CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Chloe C.

BY CLEAN

This fragrance captures the delicate scent of bare skin. Hints of dewy flower petals wrap around notes of pure creaminess and warm musk to evoke the simple scent of touchable skin. Enticing, fresh, pure. Clean skin at its best. Notes: Sheer Honeydew, Lotus Blossom, Fresh Air Accord, Dewy Petals, Aquatic Notes, Blue Rose, White Musks, Amber Wood, Creamy Vanilla. Style: Enticing. Fresh. Pure. see more...

• Has anyone try this clean skin ? , I curious about the product an...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? I have clean's other fragrances like w...1 Answers
  • Where are ppl finding this at? I've seen it at kohls and sephora ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
rebecca M.
I have been wearing this perfume for over 5 years and it has become my signature. It’s very skin like with honey dew and dewy petals with some amber and vanilla in the dry down- which creates a very warm, sexy skin scent. Please CLEAN do not discontinue this scent.
Nikki M.
How did I not know about this? I love Clean's perfumes. This is definitely more purfumey than their others but it's not overpowering like so many other brands. This really does make you think of clean, beautiful skin. Perfect for a date! I'm sold.
Courtney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Clean Skin’s perfume and body spray line. Was lucky enough to get some free from a photo shoot I did with them. They really are such pure fragrances. They smell just like their names. Always feel fresh and “Clean” wearing them 😊
Jaclyn P.
I have always loved Clean's line of fragrances. I don't usually like "perfumey" type scents and find them overpowering. Clean has mastered the art of delicate, fresh scents that really just smell... well... clean. Skin has been one of my favorites for a while. I love it as an everyday fragrance and find it to be a comforting smell if that makes sense. I took off one start because like almost all of their fragrances, I don't find that this lasts very long. By 12 PM I can usually only detect lingering traces. I carry a rollerball for this very reason ;)
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a sexy and warm scent. On my skin I can smell some floral and musk which I love. The best part is when it settles... it almost smells like vanilla. Just really yummy. I always get compliments on this scent from men. It's super sexy. It's long lasting. A little on the pressure points and you're good to go. My fiance loves anything that has a subtle vanilla scent so I save this for him. I would say you can wear this as a daytime or nighttime scent. Its not over powering at all. If you're not into vanilla scent then steer clear of your because once it settles you can smell the vanilla. I typically save mine for date nights.
Marissa L.
Erlanger, KY
I am typically weary of higher end perfumes due to their tendency to be overpowering, but this product is subtle and lovely! I originally was sent a sample from Birchbox and gave it a try. The scent is great and it is long lasting, plus my boyfriend said he loved it one me. I ended up buying the original sized bottle just for that! Wearable for any occasion and it gets a lot of compliments! I love all my perfumes but this one tops the list!
Emily T.
Clean skin is one of my favorite scents!! I describe it as musky yet fresh, with a touch of sweetness. It feels flirty and cozy at the same time, without being overly girly or feminine. It meets in the middle with all of the things I love! My one complaint is that the scent doesn't last for more than 10 minutes on my skin. My bottle is a bit old so maybe that's why, but I could douse myself in this and no one would know. Going to try out the reserve version of this next because it's supposed to last a bit longer, and also because it carries just a touch more sweetness! CLEAN Reserve Skin Eau de Parfum
Haley G.
I love this company and the concept of being a green fragrance company! This scent in particular is a fresh, flora scent with a touch of vanilla. It smells great and I get a lot of compliments when wearing this scent. The only reason I give it 4 stars is the staying power is not the best. I usually have to reapply 2-3 times a day to keep the scent throughout the day. I would repurchase the scent again and again!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This brand makes me extremely happy. I love that the idea is that you can layer the perfumes and create your own scent. I like the Skin fragrance because it is sexy but not overbearing or too mature. I will say I prefer the Rain but I have already purchased this in roller ball form so that's a good sign.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
This is now my signature scent. Skin is like a warm, comfortable blanket. Cozy, smells, good and you just want to be enveloped by its scent. The Clean series is so amazing. But this has to be my all time favorite of their line!! Buy, Buy, Buy!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Where are ppl finding this at? I've seen it at kohls and sephora limited times. I would love to find a set that includes more than just the perfume. CLEAN Skin 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Leonela B.
Comitán de Domiguez
Has anyone try this clean skin ? , I curious about the product and how it works in oily skin?
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
What does this smell like? I have clean's other fragrances like warm cotton and fresh laundry and air and rain- but skin....what does clean skin smell like? Soap? I'm puzzled by this.