BY CLEAN SHOWER FRESH

Inspire your senses with CLEAN Shower Fresh Moisture Rich Body Butter and say goodbye to oily residue. This soft and fluffy body cream is enriched with cotton extracts, illipe and shea butter to help deliver intense moisturization to condition and soften dry, rough skin without that greasy feel. Notes of Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom, and Jasmine relax you and rejuvenate the senses. Dermatologically tested. Cotton Vantage™ is a smart technology based on cotton seeds, extracts and proteins that self-adjusts to help soothe, smooth and moisturize skin. Moisture Rich Body Butter see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea R.
This moisturizer is one of my favorites! It is effective and its rich texture leaves my body with a healthy glow it is gentle and I enjoy the scent. I would buy it again and soon because I'm starting to run out!
Hailey C.
La Marque, TX
This product is a great alternative to traditional oily lotions. It has a mousse like texture that feels great on your skin and really seals in the moisture. A small dab goes a long way.
Jessica T.
Niles, OH
This is a favorite of mine! I use this all the time! It's great and very creamy. It's gentle to the touch and just lovely! Very affordable as well. I love it! ❤️
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff. It comes in different scents and very creamy. I only have to use it once or twice a week because the sift feeling stays for a while.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
I love this so much. My skin feels so soft from this. I highly suggest this product it's great.