BY CLEAN SHOWER FRESH

Notes: Lily of the Valley, Lemon, Mandarin Orange The Soapy Shower Fresh Fragrance Company™ Get CLEAN.  Smell Good. This uplifting CLEAN scent opens with crisp, citrus top notes of Lemon, Mandarin, And Orange. The heart of the fragrance is faintly floral, hinting at sweetness with notes of Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom, and Jasmine. The drydown is an understated musk and sheer woods base. Not heavy, overwhelming or pretentious, Shower Fresh Perfume is simply sweet and subtly sexy; a revolutionary aroma that leaves one feeling "shower-fresh" from sun up to sun down. Not tested on animals. Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Kristen L.
Helena, AL
Nice scent if you want to smell extra clean. It's not a busy scent either so it shouldn't offend those with sensitive noses. Literally smells like you've been ran through the wash haha. Would recommend if you like the clean scents!
Windii V.
Redding, CA
I love the Clean. As I grow older, fresh smell is more my cup of tea. Clean has lot of different types of fresh smell but this is one of my favorite.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the entire CLEAN line, it smells exactly what it sounds like.....The fragrances are wonderful and not too over powering!
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I bought it for my father last year and he said that he didn't like it. I guess I won't be buying this brand anymore
Julianna M.
Raleigh, NC
I love all the CLEAN fragrances. You smell nice and well, clean, without having an overwhelming scent.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
My go - to scent

I can't sing the praises for this fragrance enough! It's such a fresh, easy scent for everyday. I love the fact that I always smell like I'm freshly showered... Even on hot summer days on public transportation when you're not really feeling do fresh.

My only complaint is that it tends to wear off quickly, meaning I go through a bottle every 4 months or so, which is fast.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells as it suggests- clean, with that just out of the shower fresh scent. It is wholesome. It isn't likely to offend the scent police, so is a good option to wear to work areas and still smell nice. A great everyday perfume.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
It smells amazing. I'm not one for floral or "perfumy" scents I just like things to smell clean and fresh and this is honestly the best perfume for that. And no it does not smell like laundry. I highly recommend
Yessenia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is just like what the name says, it smells clean and fresh and new its nice and soft scent.