HardwareClean Shower
Daily Shower Cleaner - 32 fl oz

Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner - 32 fl oz

by Clean Shower

Prevents soap scum, hard water and other stains.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner - 32 fl oz!
judy B.
Clean Shower is a good product to use. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best or the highest score; I would give it an 8. It is gentle enough to use it every day. It is affordable in comparison to other cleansers. On the advertising, it is supposed to clean mildew stains, prevents soap scum, hard water, and other stains. It does not require a lot of scrubbing, but if helps to use a towel to clean. If the shower is still not really clean and shiny, I will use another product. That is the reason I gave it an 8/10 score.
Dana P.
Review for: Shower
I spray my shower daily at the end of every shower with this and it helps keep soap residue and dirt or anything else off my shower walls and floors. I’m able to go way longer between cleaning my shower with this! I spray my shower curtain liner with it as well and never have a problem with mold at all. I’ve been using it for years! Definitely trust it!

Looking for your answer?