BY CLEAN

A sample set of CLEAN's bestselling fragrances in rollerballs to be worn alone or layered for a custom scent. CLEAN Skin captures the delicate scent of bare skin. Hints of dewy flower petals wrap around notes of pure creaminess and warm musk to evoke the simple scent of touchable skin. Enticing, fresh, pure: clean skin at its best. Air is a woody floral aldehydic fragrance that is sparkling and feminine when worn alone, but has the power to transform each CLEAN woman's fragrance into a new floral experience when layered together. CLEAN Warm Cotton captures the comforting scent of just-out-of-the-dryer freshness. Blending the crispness of freshly laundered linens into an understated fragrance that is soft and subtly sexy. CLEAN Rain captures the pure scent of a delicate rainfall. An aquatic floral fragrance, it intertwines hints of bright daffodil, dewy melon, water lilies, daisies, and a sheer musk. A sparkling pure scent brings to mind the bright scent of rain. CLEAN Fresh Laundry captures the familiar just-pulled-from-the-dryer smell of perfectly laundered linens. With just a few sprays, this irresistible, fresh and crisp scent will embrace and comfort you just like your favorite white t-shirt. This set contains:- 5 x 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Clean Eau de Parfum in Skin, Air, Warm Cotton, Rain, Fresh Laundry

Buy on ULTA
Gabriela O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cool little set to try the Clean fragrances. I discovered one of my favorite scents in this set, "Skin". I usually wear each scent my themselves, but you can definitely layer them for a different scent. The size of each rollerball is also perfect for travel. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because I am not a fan of some of the scents in the set.
Larissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this at Ulta during a 20% off shopping spree which makes this set $16 I thought I got a heck of a deal and I set it aside. I bought this for the clean vanilla fragrance which was my favorite and I had planned to layer accordingly THEN I started to see these pop up EVERYWHERE Marshalls, TJMAXX even ROSS for $8 -$10 and kohls even offers a set at $20 but then you get Kohls cash back in return. Needless to say I think the set is incredible but make sure you are getting the best possible value by shopping around. Nobody wants to pay more for the exact same product! :)
Natalya Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all these are great because they're rollerballs. I honestly prefer the method as opposed to sprays. You have far more control over what goes where and how much. The fragrances themselves are light, airy, yet still noticeable. Great for everyday scents that aren't overpowering. I also really love that you can layer and create your own fragrance. It's a beautiful set. Completely worth buying!
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally saw these the other day and I wanted to buy them but I put them down and forgot to go back and grab them. So sad and I hear good things about them and the size is supposed to be really good . I hope I can try it :) thanks for everything :)
Sam O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy more perfume as roller balls than in a regular bottle. They last so long, they're easy to transport, and I love that I can try so many new scents! These scents stay put for several hours. I usually reapply twice a day!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These small rollerballs fit into your purse, car, or pocket so easily. You can layer them or wear them solo. They are all fresh scents that are not overwhelming. Have great wear time and do well with my body chemistry.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Roll on last longer than any spray, I absolutely love the smell, it's wonderful. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new scent. It smells very clean, and fresh. Doesn't need improvement it's perfect!!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This collection smells so good! It so fresh and clean. I love that you can bring it in your purse to go and it's not bulky. The scent lasts all day as well. I will buy again.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love roller ball perfumes! These are great they smell amazing and last on the body for awhile great idea and I definitely recommend this set!
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love the way all of them smell. I was soo happy to find them all in a set together my last shopping trip. Soo convenient to keep in my purse.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone purchased this yet and how is the smell?
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you describe the smell
Aida B.
Tell me about it girls
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Are worth to buy them?
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look cute. One in every bag. Do these smell good?