CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY CLEAN

Reserve Blend Warm Cotton is for those who currently love Warm Cotton, or anyone who prefers to smell quintessentially clean. The fragrance envelops you in pure freshness that's bright and comfortable. Its essence lies in the irresistible freshness of translucent florals and the soft feel of skin-loving musks for the ultimate feeling of luxurious comfort. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Aldehydic Ginger, Watery Ozonic, Mint Green, Pepper Floral Accord, Musk, Incense, Vetiver. Style: Fresh. Comforting. Nostalgic. What else you need to know The unique harvesting method of benzoin necessitates partnerships with Southeast Asian farmers to ensure only eco-conscious extraction methods are used. CLEAN relies on their knowledge and skill to obtain the sweet, vanilla-tinged resin without harming the tree as part of an ongoing commitment to protecting the crop through education and wide-reaching environmental conservation efforts. see more...

• Is this product good? Does it last a while? Is it worth the money...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Perfume?2 Answers
Lori L.
I had a hard time warming up to the Clean Reserve line, but by the time I was through the deluded samples in the layering collection that I bought, I was in love with Warm Cotton. It is just that scent you want to wear on a day that is laid back and chill. It smells of fresh laundry and has no overly sweet scent to it. Now I found these scents lasted about four to five hours, but they are so light reapplying doesn't make people sit up and say oh she just put on more perfume. It layers well with the other Clean Reserve scents, but I like it best on its own. CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton Spray 0.34 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Received a sample of this from Sephora last week. It’s probably my all time favorite scent. It smells like clean laundry which is awesome. I don’t normally wear anything due to a lot of fragrances bothering me. This one does not. Love it!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This does not smell like clean cotton. It smells like and overwhelming amount of dryer sheets that got stuck together and mated with your detergent. Much too overpowering of a smell to be enjoyable or wearable
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
MY #1 PERFUME! I am actually shocked that this didn't have 5 stars! I am so picky with fragrance, and this is such a light and clean scent that leaves a lasting impression... believe me. People have stopped me and asked me what perfume Ive been wearing! Crazy! It smells like clean laundry and linen and is so so fresh. A little really does go a long way, which is a perk because it is so pricey. That would be my only "con" for this fragrance... otherwise if you like clean scents... get a sample!
Melanie G.
Jacksonville, FL
My new Signature scent! Smells so fresh and pretty! If you like the smell of freshly cleaned sheets then this is the perfume for you, lasts on me for hours, def worth the investment if you are looking for a great new scent ! I def recommend this fragrance
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Clean Warm cotton reserve blend Eau de Parfum in my Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler. I gave it a 3.5 on my card. It was a large amount of Parfum for the voucher. It didn't smell high end and the scent didn't last. It wasn't worth using my voucher for, but would be a great inexpensive everyday parfume.
Amanda P.
This is my new favorite perfume!!! Based on reviews you either love it or hate it. I personally love the smell of freshly laundered sheets, the kind you just keep sniffing, well, that is what this does to your skin!! And I absolutely LOVE it!! My kids even told me I smelled nice.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I received a sample of this in one of my Sephora Play boxes and this fragrance is just not for me. I find that some clean fragrances have an almost detergent smell that I just can't handle. If you like more clean scents you might like this.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased at Sephora. A little goes a long way with Warm Cotton, very strongly scented of laundry/ drier sheets. I don't mind the scent as it evokes cleanliness to me. I spray this on my bed/ pillows and sometimes a light spritz on myself. Very pricey! You could get the same effect with fabreeze.
Terrin H.
I received this perfume in my Play! By Sephora box and I absolutely did not like the smell. To me it was very masculine, yet nothing I would like on any man either. It did not smell clean to me at all. I just really did not like this, I threw it in the trash.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite Perfume?
Is this product good? Does it last a while? Is it worth the money? CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum