2 colors available

BY CLEAN

Sueded Oud is a fresh and creamy approach to a traditional oud fragrance. It is a discovery of natural textures and an exploration of the fluid movement between the brighter and darker facets of fragrance. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Incense Oil, Blue Cypress, Birchwood, Red Pimento, Honeysuckle, Temple Oud, Night Blooming Jasmine, White Magnolia, Fir Balsam, Sarcocaulon, Soft Suede, Gold Patchouli, Black Amber, Praline, Skin Musk, Olibanum Tears. Style: Sophisticated. Mysterious. Sexy. The nomadic Himbas tribe waits until the hard, spiny bushman candle completes its natural life cycle before harvesting the bark to sell for fragrance extraction. Continued use of this incredible shrub provides support that allows the tribe to preserve their traditional lifestyle and fosters sustainable plant growth. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite fall time perfume! It's super musky but still really feminine! It's kind of expensive at $90 for a bottle, but I get mine at Sephora and that's basically enough for a 100 point free gift so at least you get a little something extra too! I highly recommend this perfume!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Got this from doing a Fragrance IQ at Sephora. I love have smoky and rich this perfume is. It has so many unique layers. Very expensive so I bought the $25 travel bottle. I also got it as a sample to try first.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I'm in love with this scent! I first got it in my Sephora play box. It's long lasting but not over powering. Just a nice clean scent, great for everyday. I went through the whole sample and can't wait to buy full size. I definitely recommend if you want a long lasting light clean fragrance.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
I don't care for this scent. It doesn't smell right on me. The sample came in my Sephora play box. I will find a friend that will enjoy it. It last a long time. It has a earth, woody smell to it. It stated it has a note of honeysuckle, and jasmine which I love but it didn't smell that.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
Oh my gosh I love the smell of this perfume! I received a sample in my Sephora Play box and I plan to purchase the full size! It is a little spendy but the scent is amazing. I can't stop wearing it and I can't wait to have the full size! This is definitely worth the price.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've never gone thru a perfume sample so quickly. Definitely an every day scent, very fresh. Not something I would wear for a fancy occasion but I really want a full sized bottle. If you like subtle, clean, and musky, this is for you.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I really normally don't like perfume, but this has a really nice musky smell that sticks around on the skin. Would recommend to anyone that likes a more "manly" (as I call it) scent, or just doesn't like florals very much.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Yes!! I love woodsy scents and this is perfection. It has so many notes and smells creamy but woodsy. Its a very unisex scent which are my favorite. It doesn't wear as long as I would like on my skin but I'm happy to reapply.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
So beyond glad I received a mini of this in my July Sephora box! I've worn Chanel Chance for as long as I can remember, but I'll be trading Chanel for Clean, at least for the rest of the summer. Highly recommend!
Umm S.
Umm S.
I loved this sample from the Sephora play box but the price of this is toooooo high  so that's kinda sad but it's an amazing smelling product