CLEAN Reserve Skin Eau de Parfum uploaded by Crystal W.

BY CLEAN

For the understated and quiet one who likes to leave a mark, Reserve Blend Skin depicts the tenderness and soft intimacy of a warm embrace-a blended combination of comforting salty sweetness. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Fresh Musks, Warm Skin Accord, Tonka Bean, Salted Praline. Style: Comforting. Inviting. Smooth. What else you need to know Working directly with communities in the Amazon and providing them with technical and financial support ensures the sustainable sourcing of copaiba oil. This deep, sensual oil informs the heart of the Reserve Blend of Skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Yaidelyn F.
I received
Clean – Reserve Skin as a sample at Sephora when an event was happening. I just
have to say I loved it. It includes notes of Fresh Musks, Warm Skin Accord,
Tonka Bean, and Salted Praline. I think they blend well together. The notes are
comforting, inviting and smooth. I just love how this scent is warm and
Spicy  . I also read online that Reserve Skin is crafted with
eco-conscious and sustainably sourced copaiba oil. I will
definitely be purchasing this scent in the future.
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
I THINK I'VE FOUND MY FOREVER SCENT! I love perfume and have a lot of it, however I never really found one that I wanted to smell like all day, every day, just maybe for a few hours on certain days, until I found out about skin scents. My first interaction with these types of scents was with Glossier You and I was immediately hooked. It was unlike anything I had ever smelled. These types of scents are not ones that someone is going to notice from across the room but is one that is best smelled when in a warm embrace or a close personal distance. This one from CLEAN is even better than the Glossier one, lasts so much longer, and is a better value, plus the bottle is so minimalist and beautiful. It smells like warm clean skin and absolutely intoxicating. Every time I smell this perfume I feel sexy, sensual, and cool. I can't get enough and will continue to purchase this perfume forever!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I love how light and airy this scent is. It has a hint of sweetness on my skin. When just smelling it in the bottle it kind of smells like alcohol, but don't let that fool you. I just wish it lasted longer, but it is so light to begin with that I think it just fades.
Morgan K.
fairport
Most amazing smell ever. It stays warm and clean and lasts all day!! Not overly sweet or musky. Definitely worth it - the price is extremely reasonable.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Ok so at first I felt like this parfume reminded me of something a elderly grandmother would wear to church on sunday but the longer I use it the more I love it! It has a soft feminine scent that is not over powering that invites you in. Down side is that it is costly but if you are looking for something soft that last all day you should give this one a try because you won't be disappointed.
Haley M.
I usually dislike all fragrances because they give me headaches... but not this one! It's sweet but not sickly, super warm and very rich. I have two perfumes and I'm very happy that this is one of them. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an everyday feminine scent.
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
This might be my forever scent! As embarrassing as this may be to admit, I used to go to Sephora and ask for samples because I'm in college and I don't have the money to drop on a perfume and I kept doing this for this particular perfume for months! I just got the full size for my birthday and I can honestly say that this is a scent I can wear every single day! It almost doesn't even smell like you're wearing perfume, it just kind of seems way lighter and more of a natural scent!
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
This is my favorite scent for the summer! It's rich and warm but fresh at the same time. Just the perfect skin scent! I find it comforting and sexy ;)
Katie M.
I just picked up a sample of this from Sephora and I love it! It lasts all day which is something I look for in a high end perfume. I also really like what the company stands for in terms of sustainability.
Crystal W.
richmond hill, ON
This is my signature sent. It's very soft, delicate, feminine and dainty. It has a light musk undertone and a lot of floral to it. Lasting power isn't the greatest but it isn't over powering. A must have for anyone working in a fragrance free environment.
Katie M.
Does anyone pair this scent with another clean reserve scent? If so which one?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Does this come in a smaller size in any form (roller ball, sample size, ect)?I love this scent but can't afford the price tag for this one.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What is the difference between the reserve collection and their regular Eau De Parfum line? On Sephora, the both Skins are described to have different notes. Do they smell different?