Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
I THINK I'VE FOUND MY FOREVER SCENT! I love perfume and have a lot of it, however I never really found one that I wanted to smell like all day, every day, just maybe for a few hours on certain days, until I found out about skin scents. My first interaction with these types of scents was with Glossier You and I was immediately hooked. It was unlike anything I had ever smelled. These types of scents are not ones that someone is going to notice from across the room but is one that is best smelled when in a warm embrace or a close personal distance. This one from CLEAN is even better than the Glossier one, lasts so much longer, and is a better value, plus the bottle is so minimalist and beautiful. It smells like warm clean skin and absolutely intoxicating. Every time I smell this perfume I feel sexy, sensual, and cool. I can't get enough and will continue to purchase this perfume forever!