CLEAN Reserve Skin Eau de Parfum uploaded by Crystal W.

BY CLEAN

For the understated and quiet one who likes to leave a mark, Reserve Blend Skin depicts the tenderness and soft intimacy of a warm embrace-a blended combination of comforting salty sweetness. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Fresh Musks, Warm Skin Accord, Tonka Bean, Salted Praline. Style: Comforting. Inviting. Smooth. What else you need to know Working directly with communities in the Amazon and providing them with technical and financial support ensures the sustainable sourcing of copaiba oil. This deep, sensual oil informs the heart of the Reserve Blend of Skin. see more...

Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This might be my forever scent! As embarrassing as this may be to admit, I used to go to Sephora and ask for samples because I'm in college and I don't have the money to drop on a perfume and I kept doing this for this particular perfume for months! I just got the full size for my birthday and I can honestly say that this is a scent I can wear every single day! It almost doesn't even smell like you're wearing perfume, it just kind of seems way lighter and more of a natural scent!
Katie M.
I just picked up a sample of this from Sephora and I love it! It lasts all day which is something I look for in a high end perfume. I also really like what the company stands for in terms of sustainability.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually dislike all fragrances because they give me headaches... but not this one! It's sweet but not sickly, super warm and very rich. I have two perfumes and I'm very happy that this is one of them. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an everyday feminine scent.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scent for the summer! It's rich and warm but fresh at the same time. Just the perfect skin scent! I find it comforting and sexy ;)
Crystal W.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature sent. It's very soft, delicate, feminine and dainty. It has a light musk undertone and a lot of floral to it. Lasting power isn't the greatest but it isn't over powering. A must have for anyone working in a fragrance free environment.
Katie M.
Does anyone pair this scent with another clean reserve scent? If so which one?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Does this come in a smaller size in any form (roller ball, sample size, ect)?I love this scent but can't afford the price tag for this one.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What is the difference between the reserve collection and their regular Eau De Parfum line? On Sephora, the both Skins are described to have different notes. Do they smell different?