CLEAN Reserve Sel Santal uploaded by Holly N.

BY CLEAN

Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Inspired by an unwavering dedication to beauty, boldness, and inner-strength. Sel Santal blends crisp mandarin leaves with bright bergamot over a heart of rich salted fig and hazelnut cream. In the base, decadent amber and opulent sandalwood round out the scent. Notes: Mandarin Leaves, Bergamot, Nutmeg Tonic, Iris, Salted Fig, Violet, Hazelnut Cream, Sandalwood, Decadent Amber, Styrax, Rose Musk. CLEAN sources Violet Absolute ethically from Grasse by working together with local farmers, guaranteeing the conservation of their ancestral agricultural lands and their income. This practice protects the farmers from succumbing to real estate pressure in this highly sought-after area. In addition, CLEAN works closely with the Styrax Honduras native farmers, the Pech tribe, protecting their agricultural land, ensuring fair wages, and donating to local schools. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Little Rock, AR
I received the Clean Reserve in my SephoraPlay this month. It is a pleasant scent, but smells more masculine than feminine. I'm a girly girl so this probably will not work for me. It doesn't remind me of the other Clean scents, very different! It would be great for anyone that likes a more musky scent. The packaging is nice.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This fragrance is so perfect. There is no other way to describe it. I got a sample of this fragrance in my Sephora play box and I fell in love with it. The only downfall is the price its $95.00 for a full size bottle, bummer. But other than that I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
This new perfume smells so good! The clean line of perfumes have been my favorite for a while and this one fails to disappoint. So happy they came out with a scent that smells just as good as their other products. Highly recommend and lasts all day. Best of all I always get told I smell amazing!!
Ranisha G.
Ranisha G.
I personally don't like the smell I wouldn't buy it on my own the reason I have a sample is because it came in my Play by Sephora Subscription box and that's why. Not my kind of scent. They can improve it a little more.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ
Amber and Sandalwood serve as the base notes for this amazingly crisp fragrance. Top notes include mandarin and bergamot which considered oriental and in the heart fig and hazelnut cream. The bottle is 90 dollars but let me tell you, I fell in love with how it stays on the skin and it can be used alone or in combination with other parfums in their reserve line. Tried it at sephora and I had to get it!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
How do you use this? What is it for?
Little Rock, AR
Did you think this smelled more masculine than feminine?