BY CLEAN

Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Inspired by an unwavering dedication to beauty, boldness, and inner-strength. Sel Santal blends crisp mandarin leaves with bright bergamot over a heart of rich salted fig and hazelnut cream. In the base, decadent amber and opulent sandalwood round out the scent. Notes: Mandarin Leaves, Bergamot, Nutmeg Tonic, Iris, Salted Fig, Violet, Hazelnut Cream, Sandalwood, Decadent Amber, Styrax, Rose Musk. CLEAN sources Violet Absolute ethically from Grasse by working together with local farmers, guaranteeing the conservation of their ancestral agricultural lands and their income. This practice protects the farmers from succumbing to real estate pressure in this highly sought-after area. In addition, CLEAN works closely with the Styrax Honduras native farmers, the Pech tribe, protecting their agricultural land, ensuring fair wages, and donating to local schools. see more...

• Did you think this smelled more masculine than feminine?1 Answers
  • How do you use this? What is it for?2 Answers
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I love the CLEAN brand and all of their fragrances--including this one. I bought a trial sized spray bottle at sephora. It's long lasting and has a complex and sophisticated scent. Its spicy and woody. I think it smells a little too masculine for my liking, since most CLEAN fragrances are unisex, I gave this to my boyfriend and it smelled great and very masculine on him.

It might not have mixed well with my natural scent so that could be why I didn't like it. Though this scent isn't for me, I think it might be amazing for other people.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Warm and spicy scent. A little goes a long way and lasts for a good while! Which any good perfume should! Love the clean scent. Smells amazing, fresh and crisp. Lasts literally all work day without having to respray yourself. Love that it makes me feel like i just stepped out of shower.  CLEAN Reserve Sel Santal
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely adore this scent! It's a slightly spicy fragrance but I pick up more citrus and floral than anything else. Good wear time, and the type of scent that makes people comment on how good you smell!
Erica M.
Bronx, NY
Amber and Sandalwood serve as the base notes for this amazingly crisp fragrance. Top notes include mandarin and bergamot which considered oriental and in the heart fig and hazelnut cream. The bottle is 90 dollars but let me tell you, I fell in love with how it stays on the skin and it can be used alone or in combination with other parfums in their reserve line. Tried it at sephora and I had to get it!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I received this fragrance as a sample from Sephora. It doesn't last a long time but I really enjoyed the scent. Great for layering. I would purchase this only if it was on sale. It didn't make me stray from my current perfume.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Clean Reserve in my SephoraPlay this month. It is a pleasant scent, but smells more masculine than feminine. I'm a girly girl so this probably will not work for me. It doesn't remind me of the other Clean scents, very different! It would be great for anyone that likes a more musky scent. The packaging is nice.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This fragrance is so perfect. There is no other way to describe it. I got a sample of this fragrance in my Sephora play box and I fell in love with it. The only downfall is the price its $95.00 for a full size bottle, bummer. But other than that I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
Ranisha G.
I personally don't like the smell I wouldn't buy it on my own the reason I have a sample is because it came in my Play by Sephora Subscription box and that's why. Not my kind of scent. They can improve it a little more.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
This new perfume smells so good! The clean line of perfumes have been my favorite for a while and this one fails to disappoint. So happy they came out with a scent that smells just as good as their other products. Highly recommend and lasts all day. Best of all I always get told I smell amazing!!
Ash G.
, Newport Pagnell
This is a unisex fragrance that can be used alone or can be layered with other clean Fragrances to create your own signature scent. This scent lasts all day and is so uplifting. It starts as a bit strong and modern masculine scent but mellows down to clean, powdery and calming scent with a bit of spice.
Ashley K.
How do you use this? What is it for?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you think this smelled more masculine than feminine?