CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray

by CLEAN

Reserve Blend Rain captures the energy of a rainforest and the moment after a fresh rainfall when the air is so pure and fresh, you can actually smell life. The fragrance is created from an unexpected combination of a fruity floral notes blended with fresh patchouli vetiver and musks. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Bergamot, Moist White Flowers, Patchouli. Style: Lush. Fresh. Invigorating. What else you need to know CLEAN chose to infuse the Reserve Blend of Rain with responsibly sourced Haitian vetiver, a warm, naturally occurring, fragrant root. Sourcing this unique oil responsibly ensures that the brand can continue to work with the people of Haiti for many years to come.

Does this smell like chemicals? I have found other Clean fragrances to smell rather stinging
Has anyone tried both CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray and CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Spray (both the Reserve Blend & the Classic)? If so, which is better, and why? Thanks!
I love the Clean line of perfumes so I was wondering how this Reserve Rain smells? [user:katharynh]
Start your review of CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray!
tiffany C.
Bakersfield, CA
CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by tiffany C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Clean reserve galbanum rain restorative renewal sterilizing realignment tantalize your senses with a tropical bouquet NOTES ARE SICHUAN PEPPER STAR ANISE WATERY EFFET MIDDLE NOTES INCENSE GALBANUM BASE NOTES WHITE MOSS CLEARWOOD PATCHOULIBHAITIAN VETIVER I GAVE IT 5 stars cuz the bottle is very beautiful good size packaging is beautiful but the sent for me wasn't for me it says its woody green to me its sweat I don't like swear I love fresh sents clean citrus fresh
Olivia G.
South Boston, MA
CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Olivia G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect beach scent! When I visit my family in Florida I always pack this because it wears so well in warm weather. It’s definitely a spring or summer scent. The scent profile is fresh, aquatic with notes of cucumber, bergamot, and white florals. It’s light and breezy and evokes the scent after a rainfall in the spring. Definitely headache safe. I took one star off because I like my perfumes to project a bit more, but if you like subtle fresh scents, this is for you!
Janine M.
CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Janine M.
CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Janine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
A lovely fresh smelling fragrance that goes on with a delicious fresh scent that I prefer over heavy florals and spicy fragrances. It does remind me of an aqua fresh scent with a faint, very faint floral and is appropriately named Clean Rain. If you like fresh scents I recommend this Eau De Parfum.
Sarena F.
San Francisco, CA
CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sarena F.
Clean Reserve is the first fragrance brand I really got into. I have multiple rollers but the rain scent is my favorite. I have the 3.4 oz, I’ve had it for a few years, obvi not wearing much in 2020 but I still have 1/3rd left. This scent is described as watery musk. I think it’s a great day time scent.
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Such an understated smell that gently stays strong throughout the day. Highly recommend
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
So I really enjoy Clean Reserve scents as indicated by my review for Radiant Nectar. This scent ( Neruli aqua ) came in a cute set. It is a very clean, almost linen, water ( hence aqua) scent. Not my favorite of the bunch, but still pleasant. Smells like a fragrance you might buy on vacation at a beach resort.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley D.
This smells pretty good. Clean and fresh and springy. It reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy a bit.
Sari H.
Minneapolis, MN
I hadn't heard of this brand before I tried this perfume, but after reading up on them I really love what they stand for with clean, sustainable, ethically sourced ingredients. The fragrance itself smells as advertised... clean. It reminds me of the cucumber melon scent that was all the rage from Bath & Body Works back in the day, but with added floral notes. I don't love it and it's not for every occasion, but it's a nice scent. It's very strong, and I don't need to use much to get a long-lasting scent, so it's a good value since it takes a long time to use up a bottle.
Tera R.
Oxford, OH
Love. Love. LOVE! This scent is so refreshing. I received it first as a sample in a Birchbox, and it has quickly become one of my favorite, any occasion scents. I have repurchased it twice now.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love fragrances like this that smell simple and clean. This is a favorite of mine and it last a surprisingly long time on my skin and nowadays that’s hard to find. The price is a bit steep but like I said the quality is great so that’s to be expected!