BY CLEAN

Reserve Blend Rain captures the energy of a rainforest and the moment after a fresh rainfall when the air is so pure and fresh, you can actually smell life. The fragrance is created from an unexpected combination of a fruity floral notes blended with fresh patchouli vetiver and musks. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Bergamot, Moist White Flowers, Patchouli. Style: Lush. Fresh. Invigorating. What else you need to know CLEAN chose to infuse the Reserve Blend of Rain with responsibly sourced Haitian vetiver, a warm, naturally occurring, fragrant root. Sourcing this unique oil responsibly ensures that the brand can continue to work with the people of Haiti for many years to come. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tor P.
Tor P.
I really love this perfume. That's what it smells like. Clean. And it's beautiful. I received a sample of this one because I'm not very sure about scents that aren't floral. I prefer floral scents but this one drew my in. It's pretty expensive, and while I have spent more on scents that are floral, I'm not sure if this is one that I would spend this amount of money on.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This smells more woodsy and spicy than "rain" to me. But it's a nice spring/summer scent still. It's powerful without being overpowering; one spray will last me all day and I get complements on it! I plan on trying the other reserve scents. Well worth the money in my opinion.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I really love this scent. At first it starts very floral but as you wear it it gets more muted and it really smells great. I was worried I would smell too much like an old lady because of the floral undertones but I get so many compliments when I wear this.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
So I got this in my Birchbox and I thought it smelled amazing. I love perfume that lasts all day and this is definitely that.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kentwood, MI
CLEAN really stepped up their game with their new Reserve line. I love the way this Rain scent smells, just like Clean rain. The scent also lasts throughout my day and doesn't disappear.