CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum uploaded by Stephanie P.

CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum

Reserve Blend Rain captures the energy of a rainforest and the moment after a fresh rainfall when the air is so pure and fresh, you can actually smell life. The fragrance is created from an unexpected combination of a fruity floral notes blended with fresh patchouli vetiver and musks. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Bergamot, Moist White Flowers, Patchouli. Style: Lush. Fresh. Invigorating. What else you need to know CLEAN chose to infuse the Reserve Blend of Rain with responsibly sourced Haitian vetiver, a warm, naturally occurring, fragrant root. Sourcing this unique oil responsibly ensures that the brand can continue to work with the people of Haiti for many years to come. see more...

Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
I got this perfume as a sample in a Sephora package once for free. I was skeptical because I’m not one for new or strong scents. I sprayed a little on myself once and a little goes a long way. I do enjoy how fresh this smells. It is also very long lasting!
Matthew J.
Piggott, AR
This is easily the best scent to layer I have ever come across. I get endless compliments and I love the way it smells on its own as well. It's very light but still leaves a scent for hours. It is clean, fresh and perfect for either sex.
Heather C.
Washington, DC
I don't love this but it does smell nice, it's just not for me. Smells lightly floral and very fresh, very spring-like. Rain is very accurate, smells like a greenhouse in a nice way.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This scent is to die for. I got it as a sample from Sephora. So light but still there. The price is very expensive but it's a nice gift for me to ask my husband for!
Tor P.
I really love this perfume. That's what it smells like. Clean. And it's beautiful. I received a sample of this one because I'm not very sure about scents that aren't floral. I prefer floral scents but this one drew my in. It's pretty expensive, and while I have spent more on scents that are floral, I'm not sure if this is one that I would spend this amount of money on.
Sarah C.
This smells more woodsy and spicy than "rain" to me. But it's a nice spring/summer scent still. It's powerful without being overpowering; one spray will last me all day and I get complements on it! I plan on trying the other reserve scents. Well worth the money in my opinion.
Kelly M.
Kentwood, MI
CLEAN really stepped up their game with their new Reserve line. I love the way this Rain scent smells, just like Clean rain. The scent also lasts throughout my day and doesn't disappear.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I really love this scent. At first it starts very floral but as you wear it it gets more muted and it really smells great. I was worried I would smell too much like an old lady because of the floral undertones but I get so many compliments when I wear this.
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
So I got this in my Birchbox and I thought it smelled amazing. I love perfume that lasts all day and this is definitely that.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
I loved this smell! It’s so fresh and so clean and so enjoyable to smell. It’s not too strong, it was just right for me