BY CLEAN

This set of rollerballs offers a delightful way to experience CLEAN Reserve. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Reserve Sueded Oud is a fresh and creamy approach to a traditional oud fragrance. It is a discovery of natural textures and an exploration of the fluid movement between the brighter and darker facets of fragrance. Reserve Blonde Rose is not an ordinary floral fragrance, it is for anyone who loves to be feminine with an edge. A sophisticated blend of rose, jasmine, and peony, it reminds of the classic, yet modern femininity that's fresh and sexy. Men can wear it too, especially when paired with Sueded Oud. Reserve Blend Warm Cotton is for those who currently love Warm Cotton, or anyone who prefers to smell quintessentially clean. The fragrance envelops you in pure freshness that's bright and comfortable. Its essence lies in the irresistible freshness of translucent florals and the soft feel of skin-loving musks for the ultimate feeling of luxurious comfort. Reserve Citron Fig is inspired by a spirited confidence that awakens when you realize your true potential. The warm sweetness of fig blends with zesty ginger and the tang of lemon. The heart introduces juicy mandarin highlighting an intriguing combination of cardamom and mint over a soft base of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk. Inspired by an unwavering dedication to beauty, boldness, and inner-strength, Reserve Sel Santal blends crisp mandarin leaves with bright bergamot over a heart of rich salted fig and hazelnut cream. In the base, decadent amber and opulent sandalwood round out the scent. This set contains: - 5 x 0.10 oz/ 3 mL in Eau de Parfum Rollerballs in Reserve Sueded Oud, Reserve Blonde Rose, Reserve Warm Cotton, Reserve Citron Fig, Reserve Sel Santal see more...

Lori L.
I purchased the Clean Reserve Perfumer's Layering Collection at Sephora quite awhile ago. I didn't use it much as I couldn't really smell the scents in the rollerballs. I finally moved them to little spray bottles and man! These are great perfumes. I have layered all of them with each other and also worn them alone. The only one I wasn't fond of by itself was blonde rose, but the rest were great. The set of five is Blonde Rose, Warm Cotton, Sueded Oud, Citron Fig and Sel Santal (my favorite). This is a great set to try out these perfumes, that really are understated and perfect for when you need to go somewhere that your perfume cannot take center stage. The rollerballs probably work for the majority of people, they just didn't work for me. CLEAN Reserve Perfumer's Layer Collection
Cheryl C.
I really enjoy these perfumes. They blend together nicely although my favorite I have to admit is Blonde Rose. I ordered the perfume from Sephora.com so don't forget this wonderful option. Packaging is no nonsense taking nothing away from the product however not much much to get excited about either. The price does not reflect their minimalist packaging which may miss a section of their target audience which because this product is really that good. Doesn't look like they're suffering so far so no novena warranted at this point.
Oum S.
Tlemcen
"I purchased the Clean Reserve Perfumer's Layering Collection at Sephora quite awhile ago. I didn't use it much as I couldn't really smell the scents in the rollerballs. I finally moved them to little spray bottles and man! These are great perfumes. I have layered all of them with each other and also worn them alone
Teri R.
Omg! I'm in love with the citrus fig. Every time I go to sephora I'm tempted to buy it. Smells great and it's natural. The only down fall is the price. I wish it was alittle cheaper but you get what you pay for. Waiting for the vib sale to purchase this baby! But who knows! I might give in and pay the full price.