BY CLEAN

Blonde Rose is not an ordinary floral fragrance, it is for anyone who loves to be feminine with an edge. A sophisticated blend of rose, jasmine, and peony, it reminds of the classic, yet modern femininity that's fresh and sexy. Men can wear it too, especially when paired with Sueded Oud. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Aldehydic Watery, Rose, Peony, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Classic. Feminine. CLEAN selects the most exquisite sandalwood from Sri Lanka, where locals with an ancestral understanding of the tree's properties use ecologically sound harvesting practices to extract the precious oil inside. Closer to home, CLEAN taps boutique distillers to provide artisanal, small batch oils, allowing them to stay in business while the brand promotes development, care, and growth overseas. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
I have gone through three of these travel bottles, I am hooked. This is definitely my everyday fragrance and I will always repurchase. The bottle is well made and never spills in my purse. I get so many compliments when I wear this, every girl needs this if she likes rose yet toned down fresh scents.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I'm usually not a big rose scent fan, but this one is lovely. It's a bit warm and a bit floral. The perfect mix. It isn't super overpowering either so its a perfect daytime scent.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Very masculine but feminine at the same time because it gives off a musk type scent but then there’s rose in it! Clean products are so modern and “clean” in their approach. Everything from the label to the different scents make me feel like I am using some super expensive products. And so far I am never disappointed when trying their scents.