BY CLEAN

Blonde Rose is not an ordinary floral fragrance, it is for anyone who loves to be feminine with an edge. A sophisticated blend of rose, jasmine, and peony, it reminds of the classic, yet modern femininity that's fresh and sexy. Men can wear it too, especially when paired with Sueded Oud. Each CLEAN Reserve fragrance was created to be dynamic and evoke, not memories of the past, but possibilities and experiences yet to be discovered. Each is linear without much movement from top to bottom, making it ideal for layering and blending. Notes: Aldehydic Watery, Rose, Peony, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Classic. Feminine. CLEAN selects the most exquisite sandalwood from Sri Lanka, where locals with an ancestral understanding of the tree's properties use ecologically sound harvesting practices to extract the precious oil inside. Closer to home, CLEAN taps boutique distillers to provide artisanal, small batch oils, allowing them to stay in business while the brand promotes development, care, and growth overseas. see more...

• The name of the brand is "Clean" but is it actually a clean, gree...1 Answers
  • Does the fragrance layer well with anything?1 Answers
Megan M.
I am very picky about rose scented perfumes and I love how romantic and fresh this scent is! It lasts all day but doesn’t age or have any weird alcohol/chemical tones to it. It’s a little sweet too (but not candy sweet) and definitely smells luxurious!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
When I smelled this perfume I liked it instantly. It isn't too heavy it isn't too fruity it isn't too sweet. It is a perfect somewhat netural. It's good to wear almost every season.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Like every other fragrance by Clean, this is an incredible scent. It lasts for a reasonable amount of time, but I wish I didn't have to reapply it over the course of the day. I got it at Sephora, it is really expensive so as much as I like it, I will only be getting it in the Clean gift sets and travel sets.
Amber E.
I got a sample of this at Sephora and like it a lot. The scent is musky and sexy with just a hint of rose. When I wear it I feel incredibly confident and sexy. Absolutely love this unique scent and am considering buying the full size of this perfume.
Carolyn G.
Yet another Sephora sample that I fell madly in love with. For some reason this scent struck me as 'the one' from the first time I wore it. It is not the only scent I will wear, but it is certainly one of my favorites. It's flowery but not overly so, with some earthy must added to give it a smell that I truly do consider 'clean'. Gotta give Sephora props for sucking people in with their damn samples.
Amy F.
I have a couple Clean fragrances and really enjoy the brand in general. I will say that the Blonde Rose is unlike any other fragrance in the Clean family. This perfume is definitely more full bodied than the others. I think the simplicity of Clean fragrances is one of its hallmarks. This perfume would be considered a "floral musk." It presents a bouquet of flowers (mainly rose) with a musky, sandalwood edge, which gives it a sensual warmth. The product is also an Eau de Parfum, so it will stay on the skin and linger.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This perfume smells nice but it just isn't for me. It is quite a light scent. I used the usual method of spraying it in the air and then walking through it. It was so light that I couldn't smell it on me at all. I them sprayed it directly above my wrist. It smells very clean with a hint of rose at first. It then develops into a type of light floral powder. It finally settles into a gentle musk. I'm not a huge fan or floral or musk but it is a pretty fragrance. I will probably give it to my Mother who will enjoy wearing it.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Ugh, I received a sample of this in a Play! By Sephora box and absolutely hate it!!!! My bestie that is a total hippie and hates putting chemicals in or on her body loved the smell, go figure and I through it in her bathroom! Not a fan, unfortunately because this brands awesome but not for me! CLEAN Reserve Sueded Oud Eau de Parfum Spray
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Okay so I got this perfume as a free sample and I am absolutely obsessing over it clean reverse blonde Rose is such an incredible beautiful lightweight long lasting it is a floral musk it is definitely a clean scent eyelashes perfect with your body chemistry and is an incredible fragrance! I ran out and grab the bottle right away!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love the CLEAN brand. The blonde reserve is one of my favs. The musky light rose petal scent with some sandalwood extracts, smell so exciting and luxurious! I have never smelled any perfumes that smell the way these do. They are very expensive but they smell so good! They are so worth it.
Maleana H.
Does the fragrance layer well with anything?
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
The name of the brand is "Clean" but is it actually a clean, green brand? I can't seem to find much info about their rating healthwise.