MakeupPerfume & CologneCLEAN
Reserve Blonde Rose Eau De Parfum 34 oz

Clean Reserve Blonde Rose Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz

by CLEAN

Clean Reserve Blonde Rose Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz

The name of the brand is "Clean" but is it actually a clean, green brand? I can't seem to find much info about their rating healthwise.
Does the fragrance layer well with anything?
Start your review of Clean Reserve Blonde Rose Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz!
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Got this from doing a Fragrance IQ at Sephora. I love have smoky and rich this perfume is. It has so many unique layers. Very expensive so I bought the $25 travel bottle. I also got it as a sample to try first.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This is a refreshing and light summery scent. I personally use it to spray on clothing and linens to freshen up my apartment. It's strong yet airy, a beautiful combination of florals and wood. And as a sucker for packaging, I am particularly taken with the sleek bottle, wooden topper, and minimal label. (I keep my bottle on a bookshelf to add a bit of excitement!)
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I'm in love with this scent! I first got it in my Sephora play box. It's long lasting but not over powering. Just a nice clean scent, great for everyday. I went through the whole sample and can't wait to buy full size. I definitely recommend if you want a long lasting light clean fragrance.
Tera R.
Oxford, OH
This is a nice scent but can be overpowering. It layers well with the other scents from the Clean Reserve line.
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite fall time perfume! It's super musky but still really feminine! It's kind of expensive at $90 for a bottle, but I get mine at Sephora and that's basically enough for a 100 point free gift so at least you get a little something extra too! I highly recommend this perfume!
Britney R.
Tucson
Bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day and I can tell when he’s wearing it when I hug and hold him or whenever he’s holding me. I absolutely love this brand for what they do and represent and smells amazing 😉
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Arvada, CO
All of Clean's products are so refreshing and just as its called CLEAN. Excellent price point and staying power to boot
Mary-Kate H.
Guthrie, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells mysterious and somehow, clean. I love how it's not too intense and I can put maybe 2 sprays on myself and I'm good to go. I got a sample from Sephora before I bought the full version
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Clean Reserve Blonde Rose Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz uploaded by Candy B.
How does anyone like this perfume?! With a name like “Blonde Rose,” I was expecting a clean scent with notes of roses. Unfortunately, this perfume smells like a mix of tobacco and powdery, old grandma scent. High pitched floral scent which is the worst for me. Talk about migraines!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This smells like heaven....or at least what I imagine heaven smells like. Its so unique and has everything I typically look for in a fragrance. As a woman, its hard to find a fragrance with woody notes that doesn't smell masculine. This has the right smooth blend of woody and floral to make an excellent scent. It is available for purchase at Sephora and on the Clean Reserve website. Full retail price is a little steep in the $90 range, although the quality is worth it. I've seen it on other websites (Amazon, Jet, etc.) as well.