CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Spray

by CLEAN

CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Embrace the moment when rain droplets cling to flower petals and the world feels quiet, soft and bright. Rain captures the pure scent of rainfall - evoking one of life's simplest and universal pleasures. Wear this clean, cool and crisp fragrance and enjoy the shower of accolades that come your way. What You Get 1 fl. oz. CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes Top Notes: Dewy melon, daffodil and watermint Mid Notes: Daisy, water lily and violet leaves Base Notes: Fluid musks and sleek woods Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Spray!
Aurora, CO
CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amanda S.
Very light and refreshing scent. The bottle is small and a gorgeous glass teal look. I found this at Kohl’s and was so impressed with how airy and clean the scent is. Something about it feels nostalgic and I’m always looking for more earth friendly brands. Very cool product! They have at least six other scents available too!
Houston,TX
This is a light and refreshing scent to wear! I really love this fragrance, however it doesn’t last that long in my experience. It fades quickly and would probably be better if it was used as an oil. I wouldn’t buy this again because I don’t have time to keep spraying myself but the scent is lovely.CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum Spray
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really love the scent of this product! It smells super fresh and simple, which is what I look for in my perfumes. I've never been a huge fan of heavy floral scents, so this is right up my alley. I also love the packaging. Originally got it as a sample from Sephora and wanted more!
Not as simple a scent as the Clean Original or Clean Ultimate, but it does smell crisp and clean. Just a little to perfume smelling versus just smelling naturally clean like the above mentioned scents. I don't think the product lasts as long as it should for the concentration and cost.
Clean is exactly what the name states, a clean smelling scent. Very reminiscent of clean freshly washed clothes, their perfumes are hard not to like. My problem is that they don't seem to have great longevity and the top notes and end notes are always so vastly different.
Allen, TX
After CLEAN skin, this is my second favorite scent! It reminds me of an early morning rain in the spring. The scent isn’t overpowering and lasts a good 3-5 hours on the skin. To elongate the scent, I like to also spray this perfume lightly on the clothes as well.
Topeka, KS
I love this perfume. It’s so light and fresh. Some smells can turn weird on me but this just melts into my natural smell and I always get told how good I smell by my friends. Sometimes I mix it with a little of the cotton or skin smell from the same brand.
Niles, IL
Something about this scent just puts me in a food mood. It’s one of those perfect for everyday use perfume. Scent doesn’t last very long but so pricing is a little much for that reason. But definitely not too expensive like others.
Oxford, MS
Every time I wear this, I get SO many compliments! I love it’s earthy-ness and the way it smells like a fresh rain. It really is beautiful, and it has pretty good staying power as well. Always one of my go-tos!
Staten Island, NY
Loved this perfume! Very balanced and lasts all day! Received many compliments from both women and men. It’s not overpowering even when first applies and I love that it’s just right from morning until later in the day.

Looking for your answer?