Clean Perfume Line

by CLEAN

I’m looking for a clean, non-body disruptive fragrance? One that will actually last on me as well. Even regular perfumes don’t seem to last very long on me anymore.
Clean Perfume Line Does anyone know where to find the volleyball sets?? Love to carry in purse to freshen up.
Has anyone tried the Simply Clean scent in the Clean Perfume Line ? I have the sample rollerball version and love it but am wondering what the lasting/staying power of the perfume is.
Start your review of Clean Perfume Line !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The first Clean fragrance I tried was "Shower Fresh," which is still my favorite - it smells exactly like you stepped out of the shower, and it is great if you want to smell good but don't want to seem like you are trying to hard.in reviews
I can wear it alone and smell like fresh laundry straight out of the dryer, or I can layer it with another fragrance to create a unique personalized scent.in reviews
Amy  R.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely love Clean products! If you're looking for a fresh out of the shower scent, this is it!! Long lasting and a little spritz will last all day. My fave is the rollerball collection so I can slip into purse, pocket, or glove box in car.
Diana B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking to test out some new scents since i was near the sephora store. I did not expect to buy anything, but when the sales lady showed me this perfume i fell in love. It has a sexy sophisticated that is appropriate for day time. I just love it!!!
magda T.
Little Falls, NJ
The name says it all clean I love this fragrances for the summer they are light and smell amazing like you just steped out of the shower.....love love them this has been a repurchase for me for years...
Brittney M.
Columbia, SC
CLEAN Warm Cotton is by far, my favorite perfume I've ever tried. It smells like you just walked out of the drier! Every day I wore it, I would hear someone around me say "something smells like fabric softener"! Some find this a little off-putting, but I love it. It's the easiest way to smell classically clean.
Delma B.
Somerset, NJ
Clean Perfume Line  uploaded by Delma B.
The Clean line is great , very light crisp and most of all Clean. I think they have something you all will adore .
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
If you love clean scents as much as I do then you will love this clean fragrance sampler. All of the scents so far smell great and are not over powering. I tried this set to see if the other clean fragrances aside from the original are good and they really are. You can also use it to spray your room for a refreshing scent!
Jennifer N.
Park Ridge, IL
I wore Clean's Fresh Laundry and Warm Cotton for several years mainly until recently when I started having problems locating those scents, otherwise I would still be wearing either of these. They are wonderfully fresh and clean smelling on me and in the bottle!  I love light scents that allow me to feel great, they are not overwhelming scents. Clean Perfume Line
Aja T.
Columbia, SC
Love clean fragrances, the name is exactly what it smells like. Clean , fresh grown up interpretation of everyday scents
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,687 reviews
I love these scents there so clean and fresh smelling they remind me of nice clean laundry scent. Anytime I wear it I’m always getting compliments. Love spraying these when I get out the shower. They last on all day without having to re spray!
Jadyn M.
Middletown
Clean Perfume Line  uploaded by Jadyn M.
Clean Perfume Line  uploaded by Jadyn M.
I originally received a sample of Clean’s “Warm Cotton” scent in my Ipsy box, and have been obsessed with it ever since. I then ordered a full size one, and was extremely satisfied. The scent is long lasting, which is hard to find in a lot of perfumes! It is a little strong at first so I suggest you apply it before going somewhere (to your wrists, ankles, base of neck). It is something I look forward to purchasing again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy  R.
Laura K.
Stevensville
il y a un an
Amy R. il y a 5 mois
I love it!! The rollerballs are my fave. Definitely has staying power but I keep it in my purse, pocket, or car. Love the just outta the shower smell.
Farah K.