BY CLEAN PERFUME LINE

• Is it worth it to buy? I want to smell fresh but not like...3 Answers
  • I am looking for a soft customizable scent that isn't ove...2 Answers
  • Do these have strong scents? Are they all similar to one ...2 Answers
Clean Perfume Line
  • "I can wear it alone and smell like fresh laundry straight out of the dryer, or I can layer it with another fragrance to create a unique personalized scent." in 6 reviews
  • "The first Clean fragrance I tried was "Shower Fresh," which is still my favorite - it smells exactly like you stepped out of the shower, and it is great if you want to smell good but don't want to seem like you are trying to hard." in 6 reviews
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is seriously one of the best smelling perfume lines I have ever tried. I am obsessed with the scent of it. Just like the name it has a very clean smell to it. It’s light but so fantastic. A smaller bottle is about $100 but it is well worth the money. Ask for a free sample of them at Sephora before purchasing to make sure you love it but I’m absolutely sure everyone will love the way these smell on the skin. I am obsessed and you will be too!!
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this perfume brand! The scent Skin is my signature scent. I got a bottle this past Christmas & need a new bottle. I also love that are cruelty free & work hard to have as minimal a carbon footprint as possible. The packaging is even recyclable. 💗💗💗
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This set smells really soft and clean as you can tell by the name! I like this for an everyday wear and just to run errands because it’s not too strong. It smells refreshing and light! I would recommend
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I received a sample size from birch box.
I have mixed feelings about this perfume. It's kind of sweet but kind of musky. It's a little strong for me so I will not buy the full size. I just don't think it's for me.
Ashlee M.
Centerton
Purchased at: Kohl's
Though the name is lackluster the scent skin and vanilla is divine! It is the perfect blend of sweet and musk, reminds me of Ralph Lauren's discontinued perfume called Hot. It is my most favorite perfume.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Clean fragrance line contains the scents; skin, warm cotton, air, cool cotton, rain, skin&vanilla, warm cotton&mandarin, cool cotton & lavender, air&coconut, rain&pair. My favorites are skin/skin&vanilla, warm cotton &mandarin (pic) and cool cotton and lavander. The entire line smells; clean/fresh/laundry, earthy, light and delicious - in my opinion. They are similar to victoria secret body mists, just in fragrance form! They are some of my favorite scents, because im always into nature/light scents! You can't go wrong with these! I always reccomend the larger bottles (2 scents mixed together/larger bottles)because if you're into these scents you'll become addicted and go through it quick!
Lori D.
Temple, TX
After getting a Sephora gift card from a good friend, I decided it was time to update my fragrance table. One of the perfumes I decided to gamble on (buying online without smelling it first) was one of the fragrances from the Clean Reserve line. I chose "Sueded Oud" in the .34 DL oz size to try it out and I LOVE IT! All I had to go on was the notes description, and it sounded amazing. I'm so glad I was right and now I'm looking for a bigger bottle!
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I received a sample of the Reserve scent in my Sephora order.  I'm always excited to try new perfumes.  It was a huge let down.  From the description on the packaging it stated it's from the oriental green family (whatever that means) It has notes of mandarin, violet, amber & styrax.  It is quite strong and reminds me of a men's cologne.  Needless to say the sample went straight into the garbage.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
This one has a great scent. It is strong so a little bit goes a long way. It is great to wear a little to work or even to a party. The smell really gives off your personality! It can be expensive of 69$. I recommend this perfume to anyone looking for just their smell and something to wear out!
Erika D.
San Antonio , TX
Received one of these scents in my Play! box, and this is just about the only perfume that they've sent me and I actually liked. It smells musky, a little like men's cologne. Which is typically something I go for & the scent lingered for quite some time.
Barbara M.
Which clean perfume do you think is the freshest?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Are the scents strong and do they last long??
Catherine R.
Is it worth it to buy? I want to smell fresh but not like I just finished the laundry.
Jamie C.
Pryor, OK
I am looking for a soft customizable scent that isn't overwhelming to others. Is this a good choice?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Are the scents strong and do they last long??