BY CLEAN

Fresh, green, dewy, and exhilarating this floral scent is inspired by the experience of showering al fresco, secluded by nature. Heady exuberance and feel-good freedom have been captured and bottled in this crisp, clean, leafy-green scent. Extracts of water lily, violet leaves, and sparkling bergamot with hints of tropical rain accord and sandalwood blend into a refreshingly simple fragrance. Fresh Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Stephanie C.
One of my favorite brands of perfume. I feel like not many people talk about this perfume but they should! This scent in particular is one of my favorites because it smells so fresh and lasts long. I also like the clean perfume in the scent skin. I always repurchase the perfumes from this brand.
Gina R.
I love wearing this scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. It’s subtle and doesn’t knock you over or overpower you senses.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Despite it being "clean" and a fresh scent, it kinda gives me a headache after a while. Although it smells great !
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
I love how long lasting the scent of this fragrance is. No replying it or reusing it to get that fresh smell.
B. H.
I love Clean fragrances, they are long lasting fragrances that linger hours after applying, true scents as well
Jai M.
Nice smell. I love most of the smells from Fresh! Never overpowering. Be sure to get a sample from Sephora!
Emily B.
Parker, CO
I have only had a sample of this but it smells awesome, I want to buy one but it's out of my price range

Amazon