BY CLEAN MEN

There s no way to duplicate the way a man smells when he has just showered, but Clean Men comes very close! This Masculine, Fresh & sexy blend of ruby red grapefruit, English lavender, wild raspberry, clove, lime, olibanum, patchouli, and musk will leave him smelling fresh and Clean! Eau de Toilette Spray. see more...

Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI

This is literally my favorite mens fragrance of all time. I love it when my husband wears it. It's manly, but also light....fresh or kind of clean smelling. It's kind of pricey, but it is a fancy brand, so thats what you'd expect price wise, but so worth it. I would recommend this product to just about anyone.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Great so
Pray for men. Has a nice clean and fresh smell. Doesn't overpower.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love all their products for both men and women. I love the fact its fresh and clean. Never over powers. I hate smelling like bath and body works
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert
I love It has a amazing men smell to it I want to give this to my boyfriend so he wear this all the time when we go on dates
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
The clean line is so good men's woman's whatever they all smell well clean .
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Great simple clean fragrance. The no fuss stuff for every day every occasion wear.
Tracy M.
My husband love this cologne yes a bit pricey but definitely worth it seem clean and fresh not so strong and lasts a long time my husband smell amazing when he puts it on.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
This has a decent scent not one I would want to smell everyday but my boyfriend likes it. Decent price and I think most would like it on days where you want to smell good but not overbearing with a cologne.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This spray smells amazing!!!!!!!! It's not too strong and it's the perfect amount for a guy to wear!
Jenna D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Smells very good and the price is reasonable too!! Definitely recommend for others to try.
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
Does this smell clean lol
Jasmine L.
Has anyone ever used this before? thoughts?