BY CLEAN MEN

There s no way to duplicate the way a man smells when he has just showered, but Clean Men comes very close! This Masculine, Fresh & sexy blend of ruby red grapefruit, English lavender, wild raspberry, clove, lime, olibanum, patchouli, and musk will leave him smelling fresh and Clean! Eau de Toilette Spray. see more...

Stephanie S.
Hubby is a huge fan of clean scents, not necessarily the brand - just fresh, clean fragrances. Naturally, when I remembered that there is literally a brand that is called clean and manufactures nothing but fragrances in is favorite genre - I had to pick up a few for him!

He definitely liked this fragrance but said it wasn't his absolute fave - which somehow I was kinda expecting. Backflips and the like - you know?

Anyway, he mentioned it was a bit too sweet for his scent "taste". Which I understand. BUT - he does still reach for it from time to time, so I know he does absolutely like it!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This has a decent scent not one I would want to smell everyday but my boyfriend likes it. Decent price and I think most would like it on days where you want to smell good but not overbearing with a cologne.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
This is more of a sweet fragrance that it does a clean it's not a bad smell but I guess it wasn't what we were expecting we ordered it we were expecting more of a crisp clean smell
Lezlie C.
This clean men's spray smells so good and leaves a lasting scent whenever in use! It's refreshing and light and airy. It's like the name says it's clean! I would definitely recommend to others to try it out
tracy m.
My husband love this cologne yes a bit pricey but definitely worth it seem clean and fresh not so strong and lasts a long time my husband smell amazing when he puts it on.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI

This is literally my favorite mens fragrance of all time. I love it when my husband wears it. It's manly, but also light....fresh or kind of clean smelling. It's kind of pricey, but it is a fancy brand, so thats what you'd expect price wise, but so worth it. I would recommend this product to just about anyone.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This scent really is nice for your man. It smells great and will make you like him even more! It's honestly not a bad price for a colon so I don't mind paying for it! I think this product is great how it is!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love all their products for both men and women. I love the fact its fresh and clean. Never over powers. I hate smelling like bath and body works
Sarah H.
Just getting into the clean scents. I haven't smelled one I don't like! Good investment. Not overpowering. Easy to wear any time or occasion!
Sarah B.
This is such a crisp and clean sent for men. Highly recommended! You can purchase this at any fragrance retailer like department stores.
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
Does this smell clean lol
Jasmine L.
Has anyone ever used this before? thoughts?