Clean Matte Pressed Powder

Discover your new favorite pressed powder! COVERGIRL'S Clean Matte Pressed Powder is infused with oil absorbers to help oily skin looking fresh and shine-free. This oil-free formula won't clog pores making it a perfect texture for sensitive skin.

How does this look on textured skin?
I Just recently bought this, How did this look against light brown skin with golden undertones?
How is the coverage with this product?
Start your review of Clean Matte Pressed Powder!
Sheyla  G.
Brownsville, TX
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Sheyla  G.
Such an amazing product, it is very smooth not at all powdery it has such a nice smell, like sunscreen almost. It is mattefying and full coverage which I love.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Amy M.
Got from Amazon. I'm not a huge face power person anymore but great clean smooth finish. Blends well and feels good on skin. Like face puff it comes with. Gives nice clean natural look. Affordable and good quality. Would recommend and buy again.i can post product pic if want.
Kristin R.
Astor, FL
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Kristin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve use many press powders before. I was kind of disappointed in this one because it’s not very buildable. it also has a really weird fragrance like a strong perfume. It wasn’t very expensive which was nice, but I would not buy it again due to coverage and fragrance.
Katie D.
West Warwick, RI
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Katie D.
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Katie D.
How this can be labeled “clean” on the front when talc is the #1 ingredient is beyond me. I will be returning this, should have looked before I ordered.
Michael P.
Barnesville, GA
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Michael P.
I have the cover girl clean press classic ivory color does blend well and it it blends well with my skin and is beautiful on me definitely works for me cover all that needs to be covered it isn't very expensive at all I do recommend to others I really enjoy there products
Jas K.
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Jas K.
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder 🌼🌼This is my everyday used product. when you don’t want to wear heavy makeup just apply it after your foundation.. It will give you awsome look and set your makeup too.. Skin may get little dry on dry skin but just remove excess powder and all set.. perfect for reasonable price..🌼🌼
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
I really like this powder I would definitely recommend this product if you can say it has any cons just a little pricey but all in all I would recommend this product its does have a long lasting stay on well quality about it so if your looking for a good product I would give this a try
Lisa R.
Litchfield Park
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Lisa R.
This little powder has been my companion since my teens. It smells good, it’s soft, and a great compact powder. Always in my purse to help powder my nose when I’m feeling a little oily. Perfection.
Rosemarie  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Covergirl powder foundation I have this always in my bag, for retouch i love it , makes me look simple and beautiful I love using this
Nicole  C.
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Nicole  C.
Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Nicole  C.
This powder is really good. Its lightweight comfortable and sits on the skin so well! Its a drug store product and one of the best I've used. I use it to set under my eyes when i don't wanna use a loose powder and it does the job very well. I highly recommend this to anyone looming for a great powder at a drugstore!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
il y a 2 ans
Clean Matte Pressed Powder ? Do you prefer liquids or powders when doing your face makeup?
Jennifer S. il y a 2 ans
I use CoverGirl clean pressed powder and it works well for me. I prefer liquid base and use the CoverGirl powder finish my look.
Taylor S.
Celebration, FL
il y a 3 ans
How well does this set your face?
Savanna S. il y a 3 ans
Taylor S. it sets great!! a tad bit of creasing under the eyes for me but other than that i love it.