!This product has been discontinued.

Clean Matte BB Cream

Show off gorgeous, shine-free skin with Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream Foundation. This lightweight, water-based cream foundation goes on smoothly and blends easily, while still allowing your skin to breathe. It delivers the perfect amount of coverage to even skin tone, hide blemishes, and keep you shine-free all day long. Plus, its oil-free, non-comedogenic formula won’t clog your pores. With Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream, the world doesn’t see your makeup-just beautiful, natural-looking skin! At COVERGIRL, we’re Leaping Bunny approved cruelty free by Cruelty Free International, so you know our products are never tested on animals.

Can someone please help? Am I supposed to use my BB with my usual foundation or in place of my foundation? Clean Matte BB Cream
its consistency is light or thick ?
So i went to review the [product:covergirl-clean-matte-bb-cream-18] and its saying that its been discontinued.. anybody know whats going on with that? its still in stores?
Start your review of Clean Matte BB Cream!
Product Highlights
it doesn't match my skin tone as much but it does blend in very well .it also covers your blemishes up. i had a pimple and noone even noticed. in reviews
Annick K. C.
Cypress, TX
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Annick K. C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is excellent if what you want to achieve is makeup / no makeup, it leaves your skin super luminous and helps correct some imperfections, I like it a lot because it gives you a matte and healthy effect.
Gina K.
Cairnbrook, PA
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Gina K.
I think I finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone that also provides good coverage with no greasy feeling. It's also reasonably priced. I'm always up for new suggestions tho 😁
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought CoverGirl clean matte BB cream for oily skin because my sister recommended it. This bb cream is oil free. Won't clog pores and it's good for sensitive skin. Helps you to keep your skin shine free all day long.
Elizabeth  P.
Hemingway, SC
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Elizabeth  P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I have to say that I am pretty impressed with this BB cream. Very buildable as far as coverage. And very affordable. I chose the perfect shade. I will definitely buy again. It is recommended for oily skin but I think would work well with all skin types.
Danielle S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Danielle S.
my favorite inexpensive full coverage bb cream. Lightweight, long-lasting and matches my complexion.
Amy W.
Arcadia, CA
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Amy W.
This is my favorite BB cream of all time. I have very oily skin and I really don’t do well with BB creams that give a dewy finish. I was very intrigued when I saw that this BB cream was made for oily skin and it had a matte finish! when I use this I don’t feel like I am even putting baby cream on my face at all, it feels so light! it is also very affordable! I am in the shade medium and it does a great job at covering small imperfections!
Traci P.
Burke, VA
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Traci P.
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Traci P.
Purchased at: CVS
New Drugstore Product Alert🙌🏻 THUMBS UP for the new COVER GIRL Clean matte BB cream fountain in 510 FAIR💗 Pretty Coverage, Color, and texture! Love! #drugstorebeauty #covergirl #cleanbeauty *Blended On My Wrist See Photo* I’m impressed with this product!
Yessy G.
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Yessy G.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been searching for a bb cream and this is a great one. I have oily skin and whenever I want something that isn’t too heavy I would wear this on my face. The squeezable tube is nice to get out product and you can build it from light to medium. It is a thick formula but when you add to your face it’s not heavy at all. I don’t feel anything on my face. It was a slight pain at first to get the product moving on the skin bc it sticks so you do have to move quickly to blend. Usually my nose and around my face would get oily and have a huge splotch but this product stayed in tact. It is breathable, long wearing (use it for 6-9 hours) doesn’t oxide like there foundations and I have to say this was worth a buy. I will continue to use this and hope this doesn’t discontinue.
Rachel M.
Mcconnelsvle, OH
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Rachel M.
I have combo skin. I have to wear a mask every day, and this bb cream prevents me from looking like a toad at the end of the day. It’s incredible!!COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream
Cyndi C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Cyndi C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I actually came across this in an emergency so to speak. I was dropping my son off for jiu jitsu class and had missed the memo that they were having a party. Here I am in my jogging pants house shoes no makeup just not how you want to be at any party especially for your child they get embarrassed so easily 😂 So I run into the only place close Dollar General as fast as i can, the selection for my very fair skin was slim but I love CG so I decided to give it a shot(it was only 5$) using nothing but my fingers in my car mirror this literally took me from looking like The Walking Dead back to a normal mother again. Super lightweight easy to apply but did a great job covering my under eye circles which I rarely get without concealer and Foundation!! Needless to say my $5 was far from wasted there is actually a lot in such a small bottle and it takes very little to cover your face. I will review this awful mascara later 😑

822 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie T.
il y a 3 mois
So i went to review the Clean Matte BB Cream and its saying that its been discontinued.. anybody know whats going on with that? its still in stores?
Jennifer D. il y a 2 mois
Not sure if it's being discontinued but it's fully stocked in Ulta's website and I just reviewed it on my YouTube channel after picking it up at Walmart 🙂
Rachelle N.
Fayetteville, GA
Aide R.
il y a 6 mois
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream I want to try a light coverage makeup product and I have seen a lot of good reviews. Does this product look good after a few hours?
Monica I. il y a 5 mois
Yes it works for me! If you need Retouch up with a powder