Clean Linen Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener uploaded by Michelle L.

BY GLADE

The beautifully redesigned Glade® Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener detects when you pass by and instantly releases a burst of fragrance into the air. This strikingly sculpted holder now has multiple sensors, allowing it to be placed anywhere you need fragrance the most.

• "I wish it had a little bit more product in the bottle" in 1 review
Amanda V.
I love Glade plug-ins. I’ve tried other plug-ins but nothing compares to Glade. I have them plugged in in my bedroom, kitchen, living room, basically everywhere in my home. They are affordable and smell amazing.
Erika W.
Madisonville, TN
Clean Linen Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener Clean linen is by far my favorite scent from Glade. Such an open airy clean smell. This sense and spray works well & I recommend it to anyone.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
the fresh clean scent fills the room and lasts! i absolutely love the way it smells. fresh and clean. a bit pricey so i don't but too often, but when i do it helps so much, i have 6 pets so this is definitely needed in my house!
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
After using this product for a few weeks I really found that I couldn't stand the smell. Even with the setting turned all the way to low the smell was just undesirable. Not a fan.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I like this product as an motion activated scenter as you walk in the front door for a fresh clean smell. I don't find any cons and the pro is it is very effective. I find it is very affordable for the number of uses you get out of the container. I would recommend this to anyone.
JANET P.
Clean Linen Glade Sense and Spray Automatic Freshener can be set to go off every 9, 18, or 36 minutes and usually last about 60 days.  The dispenser is decorative and actually fits ok with my home decor.  It comes with batteries which has lasted for a while.  I enjoy the clean linen scent but also like to switch up with Apple Cinnamon for the holidays.
Alexus S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a really nice product. I bought it about a year ago, and it still works great. It has three different spray settings to change how often it sprays. It's pretty affordable, and one spray can definetely make the entire room smell good. There are a lot of different scents to choose from, and can even get their limted edition scents depending on the season.
Cathy L.
Samson
This is one of the best scent I have ever come upon. It keeps everything smelling fresh and the scent last a long time. I use it a least 3 times a week.  It is my favorite! It is very affordable, it has a long lasting scent that keeps the house smelling great! I would recommend it and I will continue to purchase it for my home.
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
I just bought a pack of glade plug ins and I can’t even smell them. I was looking forward to them because when you smell them in the package it smells good, but when you plug them in I don’t smell anything.
I even have two plugged in different places in my living room and they done smell..
Pauline N.
I have the Lavender going right now and I absolutely love it. It fills the entire room with this lovely fragrance without choking you with the scent. It's a sweet subtle fragrance that's so relaxing.