Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Nicky S.Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Tram D.Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Lauren C.

BY GLADE #8 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the classic scent of line-dried laundry with Glade PlugIns Scented Oil.

• Can't these cause fires in people's house?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Laura T.
Spring, TX
This is the only plug in scent I will buy, it's really intense so keep your settings low! When used correctly, it makes everything smell clean and fresh. I think they are overpriced but they have sort of cornered the market. would also love some plug ins that were more natural. there needs to be a lot of improvement but this is the only option for now.
Jessica L.
Plano, TX
It is so hard to find a plug in air freshener that doesn't smell all gross and like chemicals. I finally found one in the clean linen smell! It makes my apartment smell clean and fresh, even if I haven't swept in two weeks haha. If you want something clean smelling and refreshing, this is the air freshener for you
Natasha Y.
Palisades Pk, NJ
These are my favorite! Linen/cotton smell is one of my favorite scents, and it does a great job at making sure my place smells clean (even when it isn't). However, I have to change them every two to three weeks, which is pretty often. Nonetheless, they do the job, and I'm always left with a clean smelling home.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I prefer the Febreze plug in to the Glade plug in. I got them both in the same clean linen scent & the Glade was too powerful. I'm not sure if it was because it was brand new & I wasn't used to the scent? I unplugged it after 5 minutes & had to open the window because it gave me a headache. No Bueno.
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO
With three dogs in my house, I am always trying to be cognizant of how my house smells to guests. With this product, I have quite a piece of mind knowing that I don't have to worry. This gives my house the fresh smell I always want to have, without it being too overpowering.
Katie S.
The clean linen scent is one of my absolute favorites. My home can always smell like I just finished laundry even though there's a massive pile of clothes waiting to be folded. The plug in style is great and you don't have to mess with spraying chemicals all over your home.
mandi b.
This is a go to scent for the whole family. I enjoy using the plug-ins by the toilets and the litter box. I try different scents often, but this is my favorite. I wish they were a bit less expensive though. Usually, I have a good coupon.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I absolutely love these plug ins, they are worth it for the money and a little less than competitor plug ins. They make the room smell great, and fresh. I have 3 dogs and they do the trick. I just wish they lasted a little longer.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
These smell amazing I have them all over the house and love them I'm pretty obsessed with things that smell good :) I'm really happy with it and it's not that expensive either and I would definitely recommend it!
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
This is my favorite scent from the plug ins line. It smells so clean and fresh. The plug ins last a good while. I consistently repurchase the clean linen plug ins for around my house.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Can't these cause fires in people's house?