Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Nicky S.Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Tram D.Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Lauren C.

BY GLADE #14 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the classic scent of line-dried laundry with Glade PlugIns Scented Oil.

• Can't these cause fires in people's house?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I love to use these Glade plug ins. They are so easy to use. Once you plug them in you’re good to go for at least a month. They are pretty affordable especially if you buy in bulk. I love the way the clean linen smell leaves my house smelling like fresh laundry. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
These Glade plug ins leave my entire house smelling fresh.  I love to keep them in the laundry room and mud room as well as outside of our shoe closet!
I love that they come in convenient multi-packs of different varieties so I can switch up the scents in the house!
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this plug in scent! Smells just like clean laundry and isn’t overwhelming. I love that I can set it up to distribute while I’m not home and the house always smells great. Although it can be a little pricey if you find a sale in target or Walgreens they are totally worth it
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
I absolutely love these. I have a ton of plug-ins. They have my whole house smelling so good. The smell is even in some of my furniture so when I run out I can still smell it. The downside is they are pretty expensive compared to other alternatives. I try to buy these with coupons or on sale they can price $4.99 for 2 to $10.00 for 3 or more. Publix sometimes have them bogo or buy 2 at $5.99each and get one free (2packs). I will continue to purchase.
Krista J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love how nice the plug in makes my house smell. You can adjust the scent to pick if you want a lighter scent or full coverage. I love the variety that glade offers and they are affordable. I can find them at most stores I shop at.
Judith H.
Gaston
Love my plug ins. They make my house smell so good!! And they last a bunch of days! And there are so many different choices of scents to choose from!! Clean linen has to be my all time favorite! Nothing better!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love plug-ins. They’re everywhere in our house are you still always get them a bath and Bodyworks but after I realize that I could get this brand whole lot cheaper and that it work just as well if not better and definitely last a lot longer on the each refill I switched. I love these I would buy them I would give them away as gifts and I will tell you all day long that you’re getting a great deal.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
When it comes to plug-in air freshener‘s Glade is one of my go to‘s. There are certain signs that are a little bit stronger than others so for those people that are sensitive to certain smells definitely take that into consideration when purchasing it or purchase the one oil with the diffuser to give it a try remember that you can always select the amount of scent that you wanted to come out.
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these little Glade Oil plug ins. They really put out a good amount of smell through out the day and night and they last for a good week or two. They have many smells to pick from, this one is not my favorite but its not bad. It smells fresh.
Samantha K.
These are my favorite plug in scents from glade. They are inexpensive and it lasts quite a while. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on how good my house smells with these plugged in all over the place.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Can't these cause fires in people's house?