Clean + Green Natural Cleaner Carpet

by Clean Green

Clean + Green® Natural Carpet Cleaner.

Removes stains + odors.

Non-toxic + biodegradable.

Fragrance free + hypoallergenic.

Permanently eliminates.

Easy to use.

Kid and pet safe.

Where can I purchase this ?
Start your review of Clean + Green Natural Cleaner Carpet!
Midlothian, VA
I have tried so many different carpet cleaners. I have a white carpet with pets and kids! I used this on a small spot I've been trying to get out for months. It worked great. Best part was it has no smell! Low maintenance.
A must buy! I have purchased hundreds of products to help remove stains from my puppy's accidents on the carpet and this is the only product that worked. For under $6 a bottle is 100% worth it. The smell is a little off but it soaks up the urine and is fast acting!
Jefferson Hls, PA
I use this carpet cleaner in all the bedrooms of my house and it does a great job. Makes the carpet look fresh and new!
Canton, OH
All natural safe cleaner. Works wonders on all types of carpets. Better than resolve
Macon, GA
I love this cause my kids and cats dirty my carpet all the time this eorks great