BY CLEAN GO PET #27 in Waste Disposal & Bags

Clean Go Pet Waste Bags Multi Pack of eight waste bag rolls in four colors- Each perforated roll includes 20 durable, leak-proof bags- Packaged in a polybag with header card- Multi Graffiti Bags are printed with a variety of fun pet-themed sayings- Multi Peace Bags are printed with four adorable designs, butterflies, peace signs, flowers and a groovy graffiti design- Mulit Classic Bags are printed with four traditional designs- Material: Plastic- Pack of 8- Style - Classic SKU: PETED14136 see more...

Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
These bags get the job down. Haven't had any problems with defective bags leaking or anything (thank goodness). I keep a roll in my car, my bag and at home just in case. The price is reasonable for the amount of bags you are getting. Bottom line is these are the standard.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
Easy to use and great for just throwing in your pocket when going on walks. They are must if you like going for walks
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I like this product because the size was perfect and I enjoy the colors that it comes in. Easy to take out with me
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I really like these waste bags for my dog. These are super cute even though they will only be used for dog poop.