BY CLEAN GO PET

Convenient, leakproof Clean Go Pet Lavender Scented Doggy Waste bags are infused with a Lavender scent to mask unpleasant odors and feature quick-tie handles to easily seal waste odors inside- Ideal for walks, traveling, or compliance with local waste pickup regulations- Attractively boxed for resale- SKU: PETED9913 see more...

Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Alexandria, VA
These are great for on the go and they smell good. We take them when we go on long drives and sometimes have to keep the bags in the trunk.
jamie S.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
I keep these I'm the house and the car. They work well for walks since carrying a bag of poo is gross enough, these cover the scent. Also help aids to further gross scent in the trash before it's picked up for the week. I even use these for dirty diapers when we are on the road.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Smells great and really handy. I carry these whenever I'm walking my dog. Really masks the nasty smell.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is nothing better than a fresh scent when you have to pick up your dogs waste
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
These are awesome for our frequent doggy park adventures. They smell great!
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
My dog is a neighborhood dog and these definitely help him AND me stay out of trouble.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
I keep these handy everywhere! With 2 dogs and 3 kids, these come in handy for dog waste and car sick kiddos!
Alli S.
Alli S.
Love these. Definitely keep backups. They work great and are convenient.
itzel A.
itzel A.
Oxnard , CA
They definitely get the job done they work great for long walks i always have a few tied to my leash handle they even work great for stinky baby diapers haha
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Love it nothing better than a nice scent when your picking up your dog poop! Great way to do it.