BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerCLEAN
Fresh Linens Eau De Parfum Spray

CLEAN Fresh Linens Eau De Parfum Spray

by CLEAN

"Inspired by the softness of fresh cotton linens on a sunny weekend morning, this fragrance evokes memories of lying wrapped in bed for hours, feeling the warm sun shine through your window and a light breeze tickle your skin as you rest, relax, and daydream.

When creating Fresh Linens, I was trying to capture that perfect moment when you have just changed the sheets on your bed and you slip in post-shower. The bed feels extra cool and crisp."—Perfumer, Claude Dir, Mane

Fragrance Family:
Fresh

Scent Type:
Fresh Citrus & Fruits

Key Notes:
Clean Sheet Accord, Rain Lily, Skin Musk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLEAN Fresh Linens Eau De Parfum Spray!
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
I’m pleasantly surprised by how much I like this perfume. I expected it to smell like dryer sheets but it just smells very fresh and clean, think along the lines of D&G light blue which I personally love. It is a lighter scent so you’ll have to reapply but it wears well and just makes you smell fresh and clean. I love it!
Christina  S.
This perfume has been my obsession lately. I like that it's not overpowering but stays all day. You can wear this in a professional setting. It's not too expensive as far as pricing great quality perfumes go. The glass bottle is frosted which is beautiful and sprays nice like any perfume should.
Krisna G.
This smells soo good! It has more of a masculine, citrusy scent. Though I don’t reallh care for citrus in my fragrances, this one is different. It wears for so long and I get so many compliments every time I wear it. This is my perfect scent and works so well with my PH. Also the CLEAN brand is a brand known to make fragrances geared toward people that get headaches/migraines with scents. If that happens to you, try this brand out.
Jendi S.
Warren, OH
Smells so good. Doesn’t last long or all day, but I still enjoy wearing it. Definitely an every day scent, just wish it would last longer.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I searched high and low because my obsession with downy and gain snd the scent . Here it is it’s more like downy it is by far 1 of my all time favorites and top 3 favorite
Tiffany T.
Kelowna, BC
This is a lovely light linen smell. Not too strong, not too light, just perfect. One of those smells that it’s hard to put a finger on exactly what the scent is. It just smells fresh and clean and even slightly luxe. I find that this perfume smells slightly different on different people, but always a good smell.
Denise P.
Brantford
Purchased at: Sephora
I would classify this perfume in the ‘fresh’ scent category. It is not overpowering, and the description of fresh bed sheets is accurate. I didn’t need to spray much to get the desired effect, but the scent doesn’t seem to last a long time. 4 stars!

Looking for your answer?